★Chapter 9★

*Diego's P.O.V.*

When I woke up, at first I have no idea where I am. Then I suddenly remember everything that happened. I straighten up on the chair I was sleeping on and quickly jump up. I look at Fran who is already awake and looks at me with a grin on her face. She looks much better than yesterday.

Fran: "Whoa..have you became ninja over night?"

She laughs and I sigh with relief. I sit on her bed and take her hands into mines.

Diego: "Oh God..I'm so happy you're okay! You have no idea how much I was worried about you! I don't know what would I do if something happened to you.. I just can't imagine my world without you!"

Fran: "Diego, don't worry, I'm fine! Really..it's just been too much for me lately ..all the stress from lying to everyone and all that stuff got together and..and when you got mad at me..it was the last bit..and I just broke down. And I'm so sorry I was late to our date and for not telling Violetta the truth and-"

I want to stop her from saying sorry another hundred times so I kiss her.

The kiss is long and passionate as we couldn't get enough of each other. We finally pull out.

Diego: "I love you"

Fran: "I love you more"

Diego: "Not possible"

She laughs.

Fran: "Excuse me?"

Diego: "I said: NOT POSSIBLE! Because there's no one in the whole universe who loves more than I do."

She blushes and I smile. She's so cute when she's doing that..

Diego: "Anyway..why didn't you wake me up?"

Fran: "Well..I couldn't! You are too cute when you're asleep! Did you know you drool when you're sleeping?"

Diego: "What? I do not!"

Fran: "Yes you do. Just ask Cami."

Diego: "WHAT?! She was there?!"

Fran: "Yeah.. and..she can prove it by the photos she took.."

She laughs.

Diego: "Are you kidding me?!"

She tries to pull a serious face.

Fran: "Never."

Diego: "You're terrible!"

Fran: "We both know you love me."

She definitely got me with this.

Fran: "Don't have any answer huh?"

Diego: "Well..for now!"

Fran: "Hehehe! I always win in our arguments!"

Diego: "That's only because you're so stubborn and I don't wanna fight with you so I always give up."

Fran "And I'm perfectly okay with that!"

I take a pillow which is on the chair I've been sleeping on and punch her with it.

Fran: "Ouch! That hurt! You can't do that. I'm injured person remember?"

Diego:"Oh yeah..I almost forgot! So if you injured I should probably go and leave you here ..all alone..so you can sleep.."

I begin to stand up but she grabs my hands.

Fran: "Hey! Stop! Don't go! I want you to stay with me."

I look into her eyes.

Diego: "I will always stay with you."

She smiles at me. It's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

We both jump a little when someone storms into the room. I immidiately let go of Fran's hands.

Violetta: "Fran! I'm so sorry I couldn't get here earlier! Are you okay?! What happened!? "

Fran: "I'm okay Vilu. I just triped over some tree root and fell. I'm better now don't worry."

Violetta: "Oh..I'm really glad you're okay. Oh hey Diego. .what are you doing here?"

Diego: "Uhm..I..well.."

Fran: "He saw me fell and he called an ambulance. He's just checking on me. He was just leaving right?"

Diego: "Yeah..right..ehm..see ya!"

When I'm at the door I look at her and blow her a kiss. Then I walk out of the room.