philip

warning: smut chapter

"I'm gonna go take a shower okay? Don't uh... don't look around too much."

Phil nodded and watched Dan leave the room.

He sat down on Dan's bed and studied the environment around him. It was a bit too dark for his taste; some of it scared him a bit. There were sharpie scribbles on the walls of his room that has messages like "I can't fucking sleep" or "I hope he dies."

He heard the shower turn on in the room next to him. Suddenly, singing sounded from the bathroom. It was what he had always dreamed of: a sweet serenade of "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. It was so adorable, Phil couldn't help but giggle.

Not too long after, he heard the shower turn off. He waited awkwardly for his friend to come back into the bedroom. The door opened, and a very wet and curly haired Dan entered with a towel wrapped around his waist. His chest was bare.

"Uh... sorry I uh... forgot to grab some clothes beforehand." Dan blushed.

Phil's eyes began to wander. Everywhere. He didn't want them to, but they had a mind of their own. He noticed how low the towel hung on his hips, and how tightly it was wrapped. Phil began to feel something that was strange and unfamiliar to him.

His mind was going places he didn't want them to go. His thoughts were traveling deep beneath the towel.

Phil couldn't help himself. Before he knew it, he had Dan pressed up against the wall.

"P-Phil, what are you doing?" Dan said, flustered.

"I'm not- I'm not sure. I'm sorry I just sort of reacted." He began to pull away.

"No! Phil," Dan interrupted. His voice dropped to a whisper. "Keep... Keep going."

Phil studied the face of the brown haired boy. His wet curls hung in his eyes, which were widened in a look Phil couldn't recognize. The usual grumpy, sarcastic Daniel had been somehow replaced with a new and incredibly innocent boy. It was driving Phil absolutely crazy.

He attached his lips to the boy and their bodies pressed together. Dan let out a soft whine that sent tingles down Phil's body.

"P-Phil," he whispered hotly against Phil's lips. "The bed. Go to my bed."

Phil obeyed and watched as the brown haired boy laid down on the covers. Seeing the flustered, blushing boy beneath him made Phil want him even more. He climbed on top and kissed Dan, gently rubbing his hips against his to create friction. Dan let out another noise of pleasure that caused Phil's jeans to become much tighter.

Dan assisted Phil as he pulled off his shirt and pants. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the tan boy in his towel, his bulge pushing against the fabric.

"You're so beautiful, Dan" Phil whispered to him as he kissed down the boy's neck.

"No I'm not," Dan chucked softly. "I look like a fucking mess."

Phil let his lips trail down his stomach. He kissed Daniel's soft belly three times before saying, "Yes you are. You're gorgeous. To me, you're gorgeous."

"P-Phil? Can I tell you something?" Dan whispered.

"Of course." Phil smiled against Dan's stomach.

"I've never... done this before."

"With a boy or just in general?" Phil asked.

"In general," Dan replied shyly.

"Me neither," Phil said. "We'll figure it out together okay?"