John5

JOHN:

“Why did Angelah run out of here crying?”, Janice asked me worried and upset.

“I don’t know, maybe her little boyfriend said something”, I told her chuckling.

“John, seriously, grow up! You have been acting like an fcking kid since you got here. I know you said something to her”, Janice said.

“Yup you right, I did say something to her- I just basically told her how our tragedy turned her into a whore”, I bluntly replied.

“What?! John are you stupid? Why would you even think to say that shit?”, Janice yelled.

“Easy, because it’s true. She came here putting her lips on me but probably got her mouth on that n*gga’s  di-…”

“John! Do you hear yourself right now? News flash baby bro’ – You have an fcking girlfriend. You sound selfish right now. When you moved on- how you think she felt?! Stop putting Niah’e into this bullshit because you’re mad Angelah finally moved on.”, Janice yelled at me.

“I bet if our daughter was still here, she wouldn’t be ‘dating’ and shit”, I told her getting more pissed off at the thought of Angelah seeing someone else.

Janice sighed, “John…Just like you… Angelah is hurting… but unlike you…she’s trying to find her happiness back”.

“Oh so I guess homeboy is the one who’s gonna try and bring her happiness back?”, I sarcastically questioned.

“Well I don’t see you trying, so I believe he is… you need to apologize to her John. That was real jacked up to say. If I was her, your head would have been in that wall”, Janice told me.

“I’m not apologizing, I didn’t do or say anything wrong”, I told her.

“I’m done talking to you. When you’re ready to be a man again… I’ll acknowledge your presence. Until then I’m out”, Janice told me then walked out slamming the door.

I sighed then lay back on my old bed. I know I was fcked up for saying what I said to Angelah, but I couldn’t help it. Maybe I was jealous. I don’t know why- I mean I have a girlfriend; Sasha. Even though, I’m barely claiming her nowadays. Since the accident, I really didn’t want her in my space; well that was normally too. Sasha is not ‘Wife’ material I’ll admit. She’s more like a sex-buddy that I’m apparently dating that stays with me. I mean, I do like Sasha; sometimes. My head started hurting. Times like this… I wish I had my daughter next to me.