JOHN7

JOHN:

“I wish every night was like this”, Sasha said while resting on my chest.

I didn’t respond, I just laid there thinking about a lot.

“Don’t you agree baby?”, Sasha asked me.

“Huh...Oh yea”, I replied.

“I really love being with you. Believe it or not, you’re one of the best things that happened to me. You mean so much. Don’t you see? It really was meant for us to be, remember the first day we met?”, Sasha asked.

That last question triggered my emotions, not because it was the best day…but the worst.

**FLASHBACK**

“My party the shit bro”, Djay said to me.

“Yea until ya moms come home early”, I told him.

Djay threw a party while his mom went away for vacation, but she was supposed to be returning in the morning. Me, myself wasn’t supposed to be involved with this party either. Angelah wanted me to stay home with her and Niah’e to have family time, but I wasn’t feeling it. Don’t get me wrong, I love my girl and daughter, but I missed having fun with my bro Djay.

“Man, she gonna be here in the morning, why you tripping..i’m not even tripping bro”, Djay laughed.

I laughed with him, “You right”.

“A lot of hunnies showed up”, Djay said while looking around at the sexy females.

“You better quit playing like Ashley aint here, she find out you checking out these girls…boy she gonna cut ya d*ck off”, I told him laughing.

“You right …once again”, Djay replied laughing, “Well Ashley bought her little friend, she’s gonna be more occupied in hanging with her, she told me she ain’t see home girl since she was five”.

“Oh word…that’s cool… what’s her friend name?”, I asked.

Djay twisted his lips, “What you wanna know for, don’t make me dial up Angelah real fast”, he chuckled.

I chuckled, “Come on bro, you know me, I love that girl, I ain’t that type of nigga”, I told him.

“I know bro…I know…but yea…check this…home girl name Sashy or Sasha…shit I’on remember that much, but she a little cutie, body banging”, Djay told me.

“Speaking of the devil… that must be her…”, I said to Djay as I watched Ashley and her friend walk in our direction.

“Guys say hello to my friend…Sasha”, Ashley told us.

“Sup Sasha”, me and Djay both said at the same time.

Sasha just smiled, then she caught this long eye stare conversation with me, it’s like her eyes were sexing me.

Long story short, after a couple of drinks, I lost my mind. All I remember was me and Sasha ending up in Djay’s mom’s bathroom.

I was standing against the wall. While Sasha excitedly unbuckled my belt of my pants, then yanking my jeans down along with my boxers as if she was dying to please me.

“You must really want this”, I asked smirking.

Wasting no time, Sasha wrapped her small lips around the head of my Dck, then she started taking my whole dck in her mouth. I was blown away, throwing my head back. I couldn’t lie, Sasha was really good at this….even better than…. *Wait…ANGELAH!!*

I quickly pushed Sasha off of me.

“The Fck?!,…what…what… John baby, what’s wrong… you didn’t like it? Did I bite you?”, Sasha asked very concerned.