Missed Kiss

When Anastasia first moved in she was 15. At first she was with Anthony. Then he moved in with his girl. On Ana's  17th birthday, I took her to the movies. After we went to the beach. It was amazing. She looked amazing to. I guess at the time I had a little crush on her. I never knew it would blossom into this. Into what we have. Soon after I started realizing my feelings for her. That's when it began.
"Hey Ana"
"Hey Tal!" she said hugging me. She backed away embarrassed from the random hug.
"What'd you been up to"
"Nothing much just setting up for a video, oh that reminds me, do you wanna collab?" She gave me a cheeky smile.
"Sure what are you doing?"
"99 cent store challenge"
"Alright, what do you have already?"
She walked away and got a couple bags of stuff.
"I have one of those kids make up plattes, under eye remover, a razzels, punchers, those little paw patrol charm candies, water balloons, two trumpet toys and two sling shots."
She giggled when she finished.
I smiled at her "let's film"
We sat down at her table and had the bag next to us. We also had a little spit bag incase some of the candy was bad.
"Hello all you beautiful people and welcome back to my channel. I'm here with the amazing Tal!" She showcased me. "Hey" I waved at the camera.
"Today were trying 99 cent store products." I picked up one of the bags and showed the logo. "You choose first" I reached into the bag and blindly grabbed something. I held it up.
"The under eye remover thing." She pointed at the back and whispered "read it".
"15 minutes of pure vitamin D to help reduce under eye. Clean face and place under eye. Remove after 15 minutes." We placed them on our faces and cut the video for 13 minutes. When we recorded again she held up the timer. "So it's been 13 minutes and 53 seconds. Up next is the.." I pulled something else out "Razzels!" I helped her open the box "fuck" she mumbled. I opened the box then lifted her chin. I was going to kiss her. I leaned in but then I backed away. I cleared my throat. Ana's face was read and she looked disappointed. She smiled as she handed me a razzel. "3..2..1.." we both tried them and they were actually pretty good. "There actually kinda good" she looked deep In thought. Her timer went off. We took the eye things off and she took out a compact mirror. "It didn't really work" she said shrugging. When we finished the video I suggested we work on one for my channel, since I said to check my channel for a second video soon. "No I think I'm gonna edit" she grabbed her computer and went to her room. She closed the door which wasn't natural for her... I think I messed up.