Justin?

When we got to the hospital. They took X-rays. Anastasias wrist and Adis jaw were broken. I had my face in my hands while Ana was getting casted. They were setting Adis jaw the next day. He was staying overnight because no one could watch him. Ana had a dance class thing Vlad was going with her and Michael had a date. I couldn't do it because of the guilt. When they were done casting her hand, I had already paid so Vlad thanked me and Ana walked right out.
"Give her time" he patted my shoulder. "Alright thanks man" I said patting his back.
The next day I *67 her number. "Hello?" It wasn't her voice. Fuck. "H-hi may I speak to Anastasia?" I asked
"Who is this?" The voice asked.
"Who's this?" I asked.
"Justin her brother. Now who is this." He sounded annoyed.
"Your sisters ex and bestfriend and I love her tell her that T.F will always love her and I'm sorry I was an assface. Bye" I hung up. About three hours later someone knocked on my door. I answered it and it was Anastasia and her brother I'm guessing.
"That him?" He said pointing at me. She nodded. Once again I was punched. "Fuck" I whispered.
"Hey, I'm Justin" he said smiling holding a hand out. He had the same dimples Anastasia did and the same hair. He was taller then me about 6'5. "Hey?" I said shaking his hand.
"Sorry about that, it was for breaking my sisters arm. We're cool. For now. Anastasia wanted to talk to you so yea I'll be in the car." He hugged her and Ana walked in.
"So let's talk" she said crossing her arms.
"So um I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of his to happen. It's been hard for me since... yah so when your "plan" was put into action, it just pissed me off. I mean you made me think you were with my brother. It hurt me because you know." I said looking down. I felt the blood rush to my face as my heart beat sped up. "Know what" she smirked. "That I love you dumbass" I said rolling my eyes and laughing. She hugged me. "I love you to" she slapped me "and that's for calling me a dumbass" she said laughing.

A/N hey it's crappy sorry :)