Jealousy

Anastasias sick. I've been staying with her until she feels better.
"Hey beautiful" I say walking in with breakfast and some medicine. "Hi" she croaks. Ana has the flu which I don't mind getting. I've helped her with her channel while updating mine daily. She coughs and takes her medicine. "Here" I say handing her her phone. "Take this I'll be back in like thirty minutes" I kiss her temple. "Feel better" I close the door and go to the store.
-------------
"Is that all?" The I amused cashier ask. "Yes sir" I reply handing his my credit card. I got Ana some candy and one of those huge bears. I honestly want her to see I'm boyfriend material. When I get to the house, I knock on the door. When she says to come in I set the stuff out of view. "I have something for you" I smile as she sits up confused. "Here" I hand her the bag with the candy.  The smile on her face is bright and beautiful. "Thank you!" She hugs me. "Close your eyes" I say as I get the bear "put out your hands" when she does I set the bear in her hands and kiss her cheek. I whisper something but she doesn't hear. "Wow" she sits there with her mouth open in awe. "I hope you feel better" I say blushing. "I wish I had a boyfriend like you" she says hugging the bear. "Whatever" I say walking out. "Just whatever"