December Vibes

Me and Anastasia have been keeping it lowkey. We're together but it's not officially official. It's my birthday in a few days, (27th!), and I'm going out with some friends. We can't bring Ana because I'm turning 21 and the guys are taking me to a bar. Anastasia blew up my phone to be safe, have fun etc. I muted her and went to the party thing. "Thanks guys" I laughed. We sat around a table and passed out shots and a bottles of beer. I took the shot a little two fast and it burned my throat. The guys cheered and Michael passed me a bottle. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" He started a chant. I "chugged" the bottle and set it down half way full. I felt a little dizzy. Two bottles later we were dancing like idiots. Well two bottles for me four for everyone else. I was getting a little drunk and the guys were already wasted. Anastasia called me from Anthony's number so I answered.
"Helo" I was slurring my words terribly.
"Tal your drunk come home"
"Im I'm having busy time bye"
I hung up and started giggling. I couldn't stop.  I sat down and sighed.

The next morning I was hung over. "Fuckkkk"I mumbled. "Morning" Ana was next to my bed. "Hey" I put the pillow over my head. "Take this" she handed me medicine.
"Why" I took it from her hand.
"It'll help with the head aches." I took it and asked what time it was.
"It's 2:30" she sounded annoyed.
"Shit what time did I get home?" She rolled her eyes "1:46" oh crap.
"Tal you never listen, and you hung up on me" she crossed her arms.
"We were supposed to do something but no you had to get wasted with your friends." She sighed.
"Sorry" I covered my eyes.
"We're doing something tomorrow"
"Why tomorrow"
"Because your hung over" she kissed me forehead and walked out. I texted Michael and asked what he did for hangovers.  He said drink water eat ginger and go to bed. So I did. The next morning I woke up and took a shower. "Come on we're going somewhere" Anastasia said pulling my arm.