The "Party"

"WASSUP MOTHERFUCKERS" Adi yelled. He was here with a girl named Destiny. Michael was here with  someone named Cassidy. Everyone introduced everyone to eachother and said there hellos. "Let's get this stated." Michael yelled. Adi handed Cassidy a empty beer bottle. We sat in a circle and played truth or dare with the bottle choosing who. Adi spun it and it landed on Cassidy.
"I dare you to sit on Tals lap" as she did I felt Ana's glare. When she  spun the bottle, she grinded on me. My face flushed as she spun the bottle and it landed on Destiny.
"Sit on Michaels lap" she giggle when Destiny rolled her eyes. When she sat on his lap he made a face (like usual). Of course the next one landed on Adi so destiny dared him to pull Anastasia on to his lap and keep her there.  When she sat down she sat against him. I knew she was doing it to annoy me or payback or something. I didn't care. "Let's actually have fun now" I smirked.
We played a strip game with dice.
"Odd or even I asked everyone" we already knew how to play so no one needed the rules. "Odd" Adi and Ana said at the same time and laughed. I glared but went on. "Even no odd no even" Destiny decided. "Cassidy?" I asked
"Odd" she shrugged.
"And Michael, by the way I'm even" yea I was going against Ana the whole game. "I'll go with Adi" we rolled the dice. "Even" Cassidy Adi and Ana took off there shirts. We were keeping the choices through out the game. "Odd" I groaned. The others smirked as we took our shirts off also. "Odd, fuck" I mumbled. We took off our pants so we were in underwear (and bras in Destinys case). "Even" I smiled relived. Ana took off her shorts and I realized she was wearing a revealing type of underwear. I glared when we sat back down. We had to sit in the same order we did during truth or dare and we played spin the bottle. Adi landed on himself. So since Ana was on him he turned her around and kissed her.
"Let's get off the laps and make it more interesting" Cassidy encouraged. So they did and Ana sat betweeen Michael and Adi which told me she was hella pissed off. Ana spun it and it landed on me. I smiled and she just quickly kissed me. My smile faded as I spun. The bottle landed on Adi and Destiny almost died of laughter. 
"Do it!" She managed to say between breaths. I went over to Adi and kissed his forehead. The game went on until Michael fell asleep. We decided to write on his face. We watched a movie and Ana sat on the chair away from everyone. I decided to talk to her so I garbed her arm and dragged her down the hall.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in forever :) I've been busy with band and soccer. I'm probably gonna write a couple garbage chapter then next few days so stay tuned 💘