The LiveStream

Ana and I saw a move and ate food from Pizza Hut. When we got home she suggested we livestream together.
"We shouldn't. Not yet"
"Why not" she whinnied.
"Because your 17 idiot"
"Don't call me a idiot and I'm turning 18 soon" she rolled her eyes.
"Finnnnnneeee" I sighed.
"Make a video on your channel saying to join your live steen" she giggles knowing I would.
After I made the video we set up the camera on the couch. Adi was coming over soon and so was Michael and his new "girlfriend".
I started the live stream. "Hey guys it's Tal!" I said. "I'm here with my um girl friend" I blushed as she did jazz hands. I pulled her over to me and hugged her. "Yup my girlfriend dudes!"   I kissed her and said goodbye I ended the love and I got a text from my mother.
M-TAL FISHMAN WHY ARE YOU DATING A FUCKING 17 YEAR OLD. THATS AGAINST THE LAW.
T- ma calm down.
M- NO TAL YOU CAN GET ARRESTED! 
T-she's almost 18 ma
M-Tal she's not 18 yet so it's not legal yet.
T-k
M-I'm not helping you with this goodbye Tal.

I didn't care because I knew if something happened to. She would help l. Of course everything was blowing up with screenshots and reactions to our kiss. I clicked my phone off and sighed.
"What's wrong?" She hugged me.
"Nothin" I said hugging her. The guys and there girls finally got here and it was time for game night!

A/N hey y'all! Keep reading and commenting I love getting the notifications I love you guys! Thanks ❣️ I'll probably update a little later today but I have to charge my phone. Mucho love!