Adi and the Twins

(A/n ignore the title lol)
I walked up the steps of Adi's. His jaw was wired shut so he couldn't really talk. I got a dirty look from his friend Alyssa. She was helping him. "Hey don't try to talk I just want to say something" I ran my hand through my hair. "I'm sorry I was pissed and I jumped to conclusions and assumed that you two were together and I got jealous I'm sorry" I cleared my throat. "Ill talk to you later lil bro, love you I'm sorry" I waved. "Bye"
I got in the car and drove away. My phone started ringing and I answered it. It went to blue tooth and I heard two very familiar voices. "Hey" "hi!" Ethan and Grayson. "Hey dudes" I said cheerfully "were in Cali bro let's hit the beach" Eth said in a 'surfers voice'. "Nah bro let's catch up for now" I chuckled "you'll see why. Aye do either of you got a girl?" I asked smirking. They could have a million girls but they complain instead. "Actually Grayson's got a girlfriend now. There just not viral. And I got my eye on someone oh and there here. In Cali. What a coincidence!" He laughed. "Alright we'll meet at my place yeah?" I said pulling in the driveway. I sat in the car and gave them the info they needed. "Talk to you two later, bye brossss" I said. "Bye" they said together. They hung up and I walked in the house. I was gonna take a nappie!! (Idfk ok leave me alone 😂)