The Girl Across The Room

(a/n The farthest left is Anthony the middle is Tal(❤️!)and the right is Michael)

My phone was blowing up. I went to Michaels to hang out for a while. I needed some time away.  Michael suggested that we go to a party. I said sure because why not.  

When we got to the party, we went to the dance floor. Michael, as always, started flirting. I went to the couches and sat with a random group. They were playing truth or dare so I joined in.
"Wait what's your name??" A girl in pink asked.
"Tal, yours?"
"Sadie" she giggled
"That's Addie, Hannah, Louis, Rachael, and Toby"
"Hey" I waved awkwardly.
"Rachael I dare you to sit on Tals lap" Sadie smirked. Fuck, I thought. She crawled over and sat on my lap. I felt my self start to grow and I shifted so she wouldn't notice. I didn't think she did but she grinded  on me so I'm guessing she did.
"Toby I dare you so give Hannah a hickey" Rachel pointed at Hannah. Hannah rolled her eyes and moved her head to the right so Toby can leave a mark.
"Tal I dare you to kiss Rachael" 
She turned around and I smiledwhen she blushed. I leaned in and kissed her. Her tongue asked for a entrance and I allowed it. After the kiss parted it was my turn to tell someone a dare. "Um Addie, I dare you to lick Louis's cheek." I laughed as Louis made a scrunched up face.She licked along his jaw line and he cringed.

After the party I walked Rachel out after finding Michael. We exchanged numbers. When we got in the car to leave I checked my phone. I had about 47 messages from Ana and 32 from Anthony. I had 78 missed calls from both of them. I ignored them all and texted Rachael. We were going out tomorrow at 11. I couldn't wait.