Wise Men Say

*PLAY SOMG WITH FIRST PART OF  STORY*

"Tal...I have a boyfriend and I love him not you"
I felt my heart stop. The room started spinning and I ran out the door. I closed all the doors behind me so I was able to get out faster than her. I was crying. I don't know why. The last time I cried I was eight. I grabbed the bad and got in the car and just drove away. I pulled over a couple blocks later. I hated love. It never was on my side.
"FUCK" I yelled and hit the steering wheel.
"FUCk FuCk fuck fUcK" I put my head on the steering wheel and just broke down. I turned my phone on she was texting me and calling. I muted her and called Michael. I told him what happened. It took a few tries because of the emotions but still. I was stupid to think she'd love me back. I decided to man up and go to Michaels.
When I got there. Michael just flat out hugged me. He said he called Anthony and and Anthony laughed. Of course. He such a GREAT best friend. I walked into his guest room and set up "camp". I was gonna be here a while and I'd get more stuff later. I had to make a video so I did.

"Hey guys! Its reaction time!! And today we're reacting to Venturiantale! Many of you guys suggested it and today we have a special guest." I out my hands out as a opener. Michael came in like the weirdo he is. "Blame it on Michael!"
"My links in the description below go subscribe" he said it fast like always. "Don't do it guys" I said laughing.
"Today's video is actually a gamings person-team-thing."
Michael made some weird face. "It's titled Terrible police officers Gmod. Let's get started."
During the video we laughed so hard especially when Jordan, on of the main mains chased the Luigi character with a grande launcher. "Come here Luigi, I got a grande with your name on it" I paused the video. And repeated what he said. Michael was dying and I was to. After the reaction. I edited it and posted.

Later that night me and Michael decided to have a guys night. We played ps4 and ate food. I passed out at around 3:47am.