Calls And Falls

That night I dreamed about her. We did things.... I decided to ignore it and brush it aside. I decided to call her.
(Bold is Anastasia regular is tal)
"Tal? I'm so sorry"
"Yea whatever hurry up and explain"
"I thought I loved him... he treated me ok, he said he loved my but my heart wasn't in it. When you told me you liked me I got a feeling I've never had before. Like, if I could fly or if I was floating. Tal, I'm sorry for before. I'm positive now. Your the one I want. Please give me a chance Tal, I-i think I love you"
"How do I know your not just saying it"
"Tal"
"Ok fine I'll give you a chance"
"YAY"

I heard a crash and a scream.
"I'll call you back" I hung up and ran out the door. Michale was on the floor practically crying. I called a ambulance and they were on there way. "What happened" I said panicked. "Fall...leg...hurt" he was hyperventilating. "Michael, breath. In, out, in, out." I guided him until the ambulance arrived. The paramedics put him on a stretcher and said he was in shock. "Son you should come with, so he doesn't panic and we need you to fill out a form." I nodded as we got in the car. I filled out a form on him. After that was done I had to do one for me. Being his "legal guardian" for now. "He has a broken shin. He must have fallen from a place not to high but not to low." They admitted him and I called back Anastasia. I told her what happened and told her to tell Anthony to come down her along with her. I still had our picture in my phone. I have more than one copy of the same picture. I would never rip it,it's to valuable to me. As soon as they got here Anastasia went up to me and kissed me. In front of Anthony and Michael. I didn't dodge it this time. I didn't have to. "Anastasia" Anthony said clearing his throat. " she blushed and pulled fully away. They talked to Michael and I slept. They were setting his shin later tonight. I'd sleep for now because I knew i be up the whole surgery.