Seal beach🥔

I told the guys about the break up the day after. It's been 3 months since we broke up. She left a letter and went out the window.
She wrote~
I'm leaving.... I'm sorry I can't face you at the moment. I love you I always will I'm sorry. Good-bye Tal. I love you so much. Have a good life love.

After I read it I called Adi and Michael and cried. I couldn't help it. Now we were going to the beach. I knew something was up because the vibe was fucked. When we got to the beach we put the stuff we brought down and set out a blanket. "Ima catch a wave dudes" Michael waved. We were with Vlad this time Adi was somewhere he wasn't telling us. I went into the water ignoring a group of girls asking for my number and a follow and pictures and other things. I stood as the waves went over my feet. Then I saw Adi. Then... Anastasia. That's why he wouldn't tell us. He picked her up and spun her around after hugging her. Jealousy boiled inside me and I walked over to them. I thought Anastasia saw me but I guess she didn't because I waved. She would have even waved if we hated eachother. She bent down and was picking something up. While she was turning around to stand up I punched Adi in the jaw. I punched him again.
"WHAT THE FUCK ADI!" I screamed. "It's part of a plan" he cried grabbing his jaw. I felt someone's arms wrap around me. "I'm so sorry" the voice mumbles. It was Ana. I pushed her away and walked away. "WHAT THE HELL TAL! YOU BRAKE HIS JAW OUT OF JEALOUSY AND FUCKING WALK AWAY!" She helped Adi up and I sat down I watched her as she called someone and wiped tears. She hung up and pointed to the pavement. She kissed his forehead and rubbed his back. Vlad came running over when he saw Ana walking over to me. He stared for a second to long but I shook it off. "TAL" she screamed.
"What the fuck did you do" Vlad whispered. She slapped me. I sat there stunned. "WhaT THE HELL" my voice raised and I pushed her. "YOU MESS WITH NY FEELINGS TO FUCKING MUCH" I pushed her again. "FIRST YOU LOVE ME THEN WE BRAKE UP TOUR OUT OF MY LOFE FOR MONTHS AND YOUR SUDDENLY BACK IN" I pushed her a little harder and she fell she started crying. Vlad ran in between us and she was holding her right wrist. Vlad inspected her arm and turned and punched my face. "What the" Michael whispered. "You deserved that Tal, she loves you and you break her fucking wrist." He glared. The world started blurring and I heard an ambulance. I picked Ana up and ran to it. Two people stepped out. Adi walked up and I set Ana down in front of them.
"Come all if you" one said.
"Yea" the other One said.