BOO 👻

After last night I was in awe. It felt so good but it was bad. She's technically underage until next year. Her birthdays January 28th and it's October 1st. I need someone to talk to.
"Hey bro"
"What's up?" Vlad replied. (A/N Yup one of those cheesy all of youtube fanfics)
"I needed someone to talk to? You free?"
"Anytime, wanna meet up for lunch?"
"Sure just text me where"I hung up after and decided to check my YouTube feed, reply to comments. The usual. I got a text from Vlad and he said we should meet up at ihop because it was 10 minutes for both of us. I was there a couple minutes before him. When he got here he explained that his girlfriend, Baliey, called him and he pulled over for a second. We sat down.
"I-I think I love someone" I mumbled.
"Who?" He took a drink if his water.
"Promise you won't tell?"
"On my dead body"
"Anastasia, we kissed it was the best thing ever" I took a deep breath and looked up to Vlad in awe.
"Broooo she's Anthony's sister AND underage" Vlad shook his head.
"Don't tell Anthony he'll kill me. Plus it was one kiss. But it almost happened more than once. While we were filming."
That's when I felt someone slap me.
"Dude think she's 17! Anthony's sister, and she has a boyfriend"
"S-she does?" If she had a boyfriend why'd she kiss me.
"Yea she's with that one kid... crap it starts with a M, Mich-" I cut him off.
"She's not with Michael bro" I laughed. "Trust me she's single she's not a cheater..."
"How do you know?" Vlad gave me one of those looks
"Were best friends idiot" I rolled my eyes.
-----------
I walked into our house and decided to sneak up on Ana. I walked over to the couch and got low on the floor. I tapped her shoulder and hid. She looked behind her confused and I popped up. She screamed.
"Fucking Tal" she said putting a hand on her chest. I smiled proudly
"Hey there"
"You scared the shit out of me" she glared at me.
"Whoops" I jumped over and sat next to her. After that, I did that super cheesy thing where a guy pretends to yawn and then throws his arm around the girl. Ana giggled and then we just sat and watched a movie. Ana fell alseep in my arms and I just sat there, enjoying her beauty.

A/N yoo wassup bronies! Jkjk comment if I should make a second book titled:  Cali Coast Vibes 🤙🏽. If I did it would be in Anastasia PoV!! Love ya cuties ❤😛🥀