Good-Bye My Love

Anastasia tried multiple time to talk to me. I would lock the door when ever she came and when I was in a different room with out a lock I went out a window. Yea I know it's extreme. I didn't hear anything so I went out. As soon as I stepped out I came face to face with Anastasia. I got my phone out of my pocket and acted like I was on the phone. She grabbed my wrist. "Don't pull that shit with me" she sounded scary being honest. "Fine" I mumbled putting my phone away. "What do you want" I mumbled. "You" she whispers. She leaned in to kiss me, but I dodged it. "WHAT THE FUCK ANASTASIA" I yelled. "STOP FUCKING WITH MY HEAD" I felt the tears coming. Crap. "YOU CANT SAY YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE THEN SUDDENLY WANT ME" I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "I'm going to move out" I stated. "And you should move yourself out of my sight right now." I pointed to the door and wiped my tears. "Please don't Tal" her voice cracked. "Let me explain. Please Tal" she was also crying. Fuck. "Out" I mumbled. "Maybe well talk maybe not but for now, bye" I walked into my room and shut the door. I cried. Again. This love shit is fucking with me. Yes I loved her, yes I wanted that kiss but I couldn't after what she said.
I drove to my old house. Michael offered his place to me and I accepted. He is my best friend after all. I walked in packed my stuff ripped the photo of me and Anastasia and threw it away next to the dresser where I set the keys. She saw me rip it. She could still visibly see that it was our picture. I walked right past her with the remainder of my stuff and shut the door. She followed me out and I didn't even wave. Yes the tears were streaming down my face like some man baby mutation but I didn't care. I took one last look at the house, at her, and drove off. Ten minutes later Anthony called me.
"You Fucker" he whispered.
"What?" I asked.
"Your a little piece of shit"he yelled.
"Why? For falling in love with your sister? For her telling me she doesn't love me then her try to kiss me? Fucking bull shit man don't pin this on me" and wit that I hung up.