07| Stars

Seven drove home upset. The radio was at full volume, and he was probably driving about 20 miles over the speed limit.

He hadn't cried yet, but the notion was threatening to break at any moment.

His hands gripped the wheel so hard that his knuckles started to turn white, yet he did not seem to notice. He was too occupied with his guilt.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. It overwhelmed him. 

Why did she have to be so beautiful? She was more gorgeous in person than he could have ever thought. And she was smart, so fucking smart. She was just like him. There was probably more to her then he could ever figure out.

She was the type of girl that a man could learn something new with every day. She was that special.

Seven slammed his fist against the steering wheel in frustration. Why her God? Why did they have to meet like this?

Y/N was perfect as far as he could tell. She was strong, she was tempting... she was rare. He had never met a girl that could even come close to her level.

Back to the tempting part, it took all of Seven's willpower to leave her when it was clear she wanted him to kiss her.

Why did she even want to kiss him? Was he just imagining things?

But he knew that if he stayed, he would have done so much more than a simple kiss. Seven grimaced, he wanted all of her.

It was sinful.

Stressed beyond comprehension, the red haired boy took out a lighter. He drew his eyes off the road to rummage around his car for a cigarette pack. Seven sighed loudly as the car swerved onto the shoulder as he tried to reach down to the floor. Knowing it was 3am and the highway was deserted, he decided to pull off the road. Nobody would care if he took a short cigarette break. And if they did, well, he'd make sure they'd receive a nice lesson of minding their business.

Seven parked the car, and stepped outside after snatching the half empty pack of cigarettes.

The radio sang softly into the night, and for once, Seven feels somewhat calm by himself in the middle of nowhere. Far away from Mary Vanderwood and all the problems his company brings him.

Holding the lighter to the end of his cigarette, he lights up and takes a long, hard drag.

He inhales deeply, closing his eyes for a moment to release a cloud of tension into the star littered sky. He tosses the lighter onto the passenger seat, focusing his eyes on the darkness that lies ahead of him.

He hasn't had a cigarette in months. But right now is an appropriate time.

He needs to convince Jumin Han to file a lawsuit against his own father.

---

Sleeping until the early hours of the Afternoon, Sevens rushes into Han corporations with messy hair and a Dr. Pepper tee shirt.

"Jaehee!" He yells loudly, dodging another secretary, and rushing towards the female with a tired smile.

The hairs on the back of her neck shoots up from his sloppy presentation. She doesn't look very impressed. "You have dark bags under your eyes."