03 | make me

Dana

"Hey, miss!" I turned my head towards the guy whom I just took a picture a while ago.

I looked at him, confused. He was looking at me with a serious expression painted on his face. What? Did I do anything wrong? All I did was take a picture of him because he looks like a complete model. His height is probably the tallest height I had seen except for Cole and he's probably working as a model or something that has to do with showbiz because of his looks.

He has the perfect jawline that can (obviously not) cut my finger. His nose is also perfect that he almost looks like a webtoon character that came to life. He has fair skin and his light brown hair looks really good on him.

Damn, who are his parents?

"Yeah?" I ask, still in awe of his perfect face.

His shoulders are broader than Cole's and he obviously got some six packs under his branded shirt—Why the heck am I thinking about it?

The guy shoots me a look that made my heart skip a beat. Damn the look he's giving! What an attractive guy. His girlfriend must be lucky. Well, I'm also lucky because I have Cole but, fuck me for actually liking this guy.

"Are you stalking me?"

I narrow my eyes at the guy whom I just took a picture of. He just looked really cool while standing in front of the building and I just had to take a picture of him.

"Excuse me? I'm not,"

Is he for real? I mean, someone like me wouldn't stalk a guy like him. I wouldn't even want to stalk him if I have a chance. That's just never gonna happen.

"What makes you think I'm stalking you?" I say, raising an eyebrow towards him.

"You just took a picture of me," His tone is deadly serious just like how he looks at me right now.

"I did not," I retort. I knew I lied but I just don't want him to know that I actually did took a picture of him.

My beautiful shot will only go to waste if he asked me to delete his picture and I don't want that. Every picture is precious to me.

"I saw you," He glared at me, I glare at him back. Why the hell is he glaring at me? It's not like taking a picture of someone is a crime—oh wait, it is. But even so, I won't let him make me delete this picture.

"So what if I took a picture of you?" I ask, crossing my arms to my chest.

He looks so damn beautiful but his attitude says otherwise. He glares at me even more. I just hate the fact that he still looks handsome with that face.

Shut up, Dana. You have a boyfriend.

"You should delete it," He says. I raised an eye brow at him.

He doesn't have the right to say that to me. In fact, he should be thankful for the photo itself looks really good other than him himself. Ugh. I hate this guy's attitude but I don't hate his looks—oops.

"No," I answered stubbornly. So what if he gets mad? It's not like I'll be posting my shots online. I don't do that.

His glare suddenly changed into a mischievous smirk. I looked at him, thinking how weird he is. Two faced huh? Hot, but annoying.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask while gazing at his smirking face. If he isn't this good looking, I would've smacked his face with my camera.

He didn't budge and just continued smirking at me which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Stop smirking at me. It—you look—"

"I look hot aren't I?" He grins while I look at him in shock. Oh my God he knows what he's doing!

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling because I know if I do, I'll be doomed.

"Shut it, young man," I manage to say as I look away from him. I mean, he's just too handsome.

"Tell me, are you one of those sasaeng fans? Like the stalker ones?" He looks at me with an annoying grin painted on his face.

I looked at him in shock. I can't believe he just told me that I am his stalker. There's no way I'll stalk him. And why would I do that? I just took a picture of him but that doesn't mean I'm stalking him.

"What? Excuse me, mister whoever you are, I am not a stalker nor a sasaeng,"

"Shut it with the denying, cutie pie. Anyway, I gotta go. See you around, stalker," He says, giving me a wink before walking away but I stopped him. He did not look at me instead, he stayed there with his back facing me.

"You—you don't call me a stalker! I'm no stalker of yours so stop calling me that!" I yell. He turns around, facing me once again with a grin plastered on his face.

"Make me, stalker Jung," He says before turning around and walking away. Leaving me with a shocked face.

My mouth falls open as soon as he said those words. What the actual hell . . . oh boy, you have got to be kidding me.