13 | i like it

Dana

I have been texting CEO Carter, asking if he already knew about the rumour that was spreading online. Honestly, I don't know if this couldn't get any worse. Who in their right mind would spread some sh*tty rumour.

I wouldn't do such thing. Committing suicide just because my boyfriend cheated on me? Well, some people are like that but not me. Why waste your life over someone who doesn't give any single care about you?

Sure I'd cry but soon, I'll be better. Everything takes time but I can't wait to punch Cole in the face because of what he did to me.

Apparently, he lied to everyone saying I was the one seeing some other guy and that he was just taking his revenge on me that's why he kissed some random girl.

The hell. I've been loyal to him throughout our relationship. I would never cheat on him, that's just stupid.

Jeff Carter sent you a message.

My phone vibrated and I hurriedly checked Carter's message. I literally don't know what to do about this. I've been stressed about Cole flipping the story and now I have a suicide rumour? Damn I hate my life sometimes.

"don't worry dana everything's been taken care of coz i've already released a statement regarding your suicide rumour

and also, we've been talking to cole about this. sadly, you're gonna have to stay there for a while. anyway, i'll text you when everything's good. take care!"

God I swear Carter's like, the best CEO ever. He's so kind and always caring. His sons are really grateful they have him as their dad. Blessed 100%.

"Hey Dana!" I heard Soobin called.

I know he didn't get much sleep last night because the baby was crying and he had to take care of it. Also, Nori took a day off today so no one will take care of the baby other than Soobin.

"Yeah?" I ask while my eyes are still fixed on my phone.

I am checking out some articles and I wish I didn't.

NAVIER : Dana Jung Suicide? Some people are speculating that the Hollywood actress, Dana Jung had committed suicide after learning of Cole cheating.

KOREADOO : Neptune's Minjun trends worldwide after doing a Tiktok challenge topless.

DILLBOARD : Jeff Carter releases a statement regarding Dana Jung's suicide rumour, turns out it wasn't true.

XR NEWS : Cole Sprouse and his side chick was seen having fun shopping at Beverly Hills. Some fans think that He and His side chick are already dating.

SOOMPEE : What happened to Dana Jung? Since Cole cheating incident, fans haven't heard from Dana. Everyone's wondering what she's been doing and we all hope she's okay!

Damn the 4th one got me. I really hate you Cole. I can't wait to fly back to california and beat you up. How can he do that to me? He's really an *sshole.

"What do you wanna eat?" I didn't notice that Soobin was already behind me, carrying the baby with him.

"I don't know, food?" I swear I didn't mean to answer sarcastically. My mood literally changed after reading that article.

I hate that he can go outside freely knowing he had broke my heart. Ugh life, can you chill?

"Yeah right. I have no time to cook so you wanna order?" He said, sitting beside me and putting the baby on his lap.

I stared at the baby for a while. He really kinda looks like Soobin. Especially his eyes dang he's so cute.

"Dana . . ." He groaned. "I already told you, He isn't my son," I let out a small laugh. How did he know I was thinking about the baby?

"Yeah yeah. Who's son is he anyway?" I ask.

"Well he—"

"Never mind. Let's just order some chicken and maybe a pizza," I cut him off. I just felt so hungry and whoever this baby's father is, must be related to him.

Soobin rolled his eyes at me before standing up. He puts the baby on my lap and left without uttering a word.

"What the hell, Soobitch?! Take the baby with you!" I yelled. How can he leave the baby with me? I don't know how to take care of babies. Well, maybe I do but ugh!

I let out a sigh. "I guess it's just you and me now,"

-

Soobin

After I left Kai with Dana, I called to order a chicken and a pizza just like what Dana said. It's only been a day since she stayed here and I'm kind of getting comfortable with her.

I mean, the last time we hung out was like, years ago and we're still kids that time so that doesn't really matter 'cause we were just play mates.

If it wasn't for her boss, she wouldn't have to live in my house. But I guess it's a good idea because I've been alone and I think having someone live here with me is a good idea so that I can have someone to talk to. I can also have her to help me take care of Kai.

After I ordered, I went to the garden where I left Dana and the baby. I hope she isn't yelling at him. I know Dana too well, she hates babysitting and thinks it's tiring.

As soon as I got to the garden I was surprised to see Dana sleeping on the couch with Kai beside her. I couldn't help myself but to smile. They look so cute. I sat beside Dana and stared at her fo a while. I look like a creep right now but I can't help it.

She just looks so pretty. Especially her lips—ugh I remember kissing her after thanksgiving. That was really embarrassing but I liked it.

Somehow, I like it when her lips touches mine.