10 | hbb

Dana

I woke up with the smell of a spicy chicken that was lingering all over my room. It smells so good that my tummy started to grumble, I'm hungry.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. I brought you food,"

"Oh sh*t!" I cursed. I almost had a heart attack upon seeing soobin carrying a tray with him. I saw him rolling his eyes as he placed the tray at the table.

"What the hell. You should at least knock," I rolled my eyes at him. He looked at me as if he's going to eat me alive.

I gave him a questioning look. "What?" He rolled his eyes heavenwards.

"Oh will you shut up, Audrey? I've been knocking on your door for God knows how long," I looked at him, wide-eyed.

This is the first time I've heard him call me by my real name. My real name is Audrianna Jung and, well, I kind of got used to people calling me by my nickname, "Dana" because thats how people actually calls me ever since I became an actress.

"Ya, why are you so pressed?" He scoffs, glaring at me. Okay? What did I do this time?

"What do you mean pressed? Dana, will you just eat the fucking food?" He said before turning his back on me.

"Once you're finished, get ready cause we're going shopping,"

Before I could even talk, he leaves the room, slamming the door closed. God! Why was he being so mean? I didn't even do anything, I was just sleeping and he's suddenly inside my room with a tray in his hands. Ugh this guy seriously.

I decided to just ignore him and eat the food he gave me. After that, I got myself ready because he told me we were going shopping. I don't really know why because I literally have a lot of clothes here and most of them are still brand new and unused.

What if he wants me to come help him shop for his clothes?

Hell no. Ain't happening. I'm in the middle of doing my brows when Soobin came inside my room. He really doesn't know how to knock, does he?

"Come on, Dana you're taking so long!" He whined. I ignored him and continue doing my brows. Duh? I can't leave without doing it because eyebrows should always be on fleek.

"Oh shut it. I'm almost done you stupid ass! I just have to brush this one with a spoolie . . ." I said as I brushed my eyebrows.

". . . And I'm done! Now I'll just have to put on my shoes and we're ready to go," I smiled as I looked at my reflection one more time.

I didn't even bothered glancing at him. I walked to my closet which was behind him to get my shoes. I don't really want to go out, specially I'm still heartbroken over Cole.

Things aren't really working out for me these past few days. After finding out about Cole cheating on me, all of my upcoming projects were cancelled and I was told to stay here for a while as they fix things between Me and Cole.

Cole's cheating incident really got me. I don't even want to eat because of it. It really hurts and what hurts more is that he flipped the story saying I was seeing another man.

"You're really taking so long. I'm gonna wait for you in the car," My thoughts were interrupted by Soobin. I glance at him and I am pretty sure he's going to turn into a mad bull soon.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring what he said. What's with him? Acting like as if he's having a menstruation period or something. I've never seen him so pissed before. Is he alright?

-

"Soobin! Wait for me, you stupid ass!" I yelled out of annoyance. We have been roaming around the mall for like hours now and all we did was buy clothes for me.

"You're so slow," He told me as soon as I get close to him.

"Oh really? Well, I'm sorry because I've been carrying these bags and there you are not giving me a hand. You're such a gentleman huh?" I said with full of sarcasm as I rolled my eyes.

He's such a jerk! I don't get how he's my best friend when we were young. Soobin 13 years ago was kind and cheerful. What happened now?

I heard him sigh as he took the bags from both my hands and walk away. I followed behind him as I think about what's going on with him.

After a few hours of shopping, we decided to go home. I'm really hungry but Soobin said that we should head home first and that he will just cook for me.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as soon as we get inside the car. He was quiet the whole time.

He let out a deep sigh before looking at me. I can sense that he was stressed about something, I just don't know what.

"My Girlfriend just broke up with me," He said. I looked at him, my eyes rounding in shock.

"I—I feel so heartbroken, you know!" He started to sob and trust me, I don't know anything about how to comfort people.

So I did what I think might help. I hugged him so tight. I don't care if I get my shirt wet because of his tears. I just want him to let it all out.

"Ya stop crying, you're making me cry too," I said as tears formed in my eyes.

We're like, the "heartbroken besties".