11 | rumour

Dana

"Dana! Get the hell out of your bed and open the door! You haven't ate anything since yesterday!" And there it is again, Soobin's annoying loud voice.

It's been three weeks and I haven't been able to focus on anything because all I can think of is Cole. I really can't believe he would do that to me. I mean, he's a nice guy and I know him too well. I know he wouldn't do such a thing—but he did.

"Dana I swear if you don't open your f*cking door, I'm going to break it. Get your flat ass off the f*cking bed!" I can practically see smoke coming out of Soobin's nose.

Since I don't want to have my door broken and I don't want to pay someone to fix it, I lazily got off the bed, stomping my feet towards the door. I don't care if I look like a hot mess, I just want Soobin to shut the hell up. I mean, what's his problem anyway? And man, I bet he likes breaking doors. I opened the door only to receive a murderous glare from him.

"What?" I ask as if I don't know anything.

"You . . . Ugh! F*ck you, Hansol!" He suddenly cursed making me shocked. O . . . kay? What is he cursing about?

"Uh, what?" I mumble while looking at him weirdly. Oh my God, had he gone insane?

"Listen, Hansol wants me to—" His words were cut off by a loud steps coming towards us.

It was Hansol who is panting hard. He had sweats all over him and his clothes are a bit covered with dirt. I ran up to him to check if he's okay because actually, Hansol isn't the type of guy who likes to run because he gets tired easily so now I wonder what had happened to him.

"Hey, hey. What happened?" He was panting really hard, luckily, I was able to get some water in my room's small refrigerator and give it to him. He quickly drank almost half of it.

"Dana you need to leave," He said looking at me. I narrow my eyes towards him.

"Um, what?" I ask, slightly tilting my head. I don't get it. Why do I need to leave? I choose to stay here until I get an email from my company.

And suddenly, my best friend is kicking me out of my own house.

"Didn't you see the news? Someone spread a rumour that you committed suicide,"

My eyes widen in shock. Why the hell would I do such thing? And who spread that rumour?

"What?!" I yelled.

"Where . . . should I go?" I ask. I realized that I have no place to stay since the only place I live in Korea is this house. I also haven't bought myself an apartment . . . yet. I was actually planning on buying one when Cole arrives but I guess him arriving is not going to happen now that he lied to everyone intentionally saying that I'm one hell of a play girl.

Hansol heaves a sigh. I glance at him, hoping that he knows a place where I could stay for now. Damn. This is one of the reasons why I regret being an actress. When they see you all good, they praise you like you're a God. But when you made a mistake, they judge you easily without knowing the real reason behind.

"You . . . Ah, Soobin!" He said. I turn to look at Soobin who seems to be shocked. He tilted his head, looking weirdly at Hansol.

"Why . . . You wouldn't—" His words were cut off by Hansol shoving a whole bread inside his mouth. He choked, spitting out the bread which I find gross.

Where did Hansol got the bread though?

"Shut up. Dana needs a place to stay and yours is the only one I can think of," Hansol's words echoed inside my head. If Soobin agrees, that means . . . I would be staying with him.

Sh*t.

"No—I . . . Ugh fine! But that's just temporary okay? I don't want anyone finding out that a Hollywood actress is living inside my house. I'd be doomed," He said, ruffling his hair. Probably annoyed that I get to stay with him—for a while.

Tch, as if I want to live with him. If the reporters weren't there, I'd rather stay at a hotel or something.