15 | red dress

Third Person

"Hey Soobin!" Dana called while still holding the phone on her hand.

She can't believe what she just saw. The article was posted an hour ago; she has been looking at it for a while now and she's still in shock. How can he not tell her about it? She thought she was his friend and real friends share their secrets but Soobin lied to her.

"What is it?" He asked whilst still drying his hair. She assumes he just finished taking a shower.

Suddenly, a pillow was thrown and it hit Soobin right in the face. He was shocked, she looked at her wide-eyed, unable to utter a word. What had just happened? She called him and suddenly, she threw a pillow right at his face. It's been almost a minute and Soobin is still unable to process everything.

"What, are you mute now?" Dana, breaking the silence, asked Soobin in full sarcasm. She crossed her arms to her chest as she shot him a glare.

"Damn. What's up with you throwing pillows everywhere? What's the problem?" Soobin finally said. His eyes narrowed while looking at her. He knew there was something wrong but he doesn't know what.

He didn't even do anything to her in the first place so why does she have to throw a fit? All he knows is that he was hugging her for quite some time and then this happened.

"So are you,"

His eyed widened upon remembering what he just said to her. He sighed, why did he even say that? It's not like he's telling something to her but he really doesn't know why he had to say that.

"Are you . . . upset because I—" His words were cut off by Dana's loud voice.

"Glad you figured, betrayer! How can you not tell me that you're related to Minseo-sajangnim? The one who offered me to be the model of the make up brand; peach drop. You're such an *ss!" She yelled, tears forming in her eyes.

Dana may be overreacting to others but she really hates being lied to. Well, who doesn't? Soobin gave her a weird look. That's it? That's the reason why she's so mad right now? He couldn't believe what he just heard. He thought Dana knew that Choi Minseo is his mother because back then, his mom used to bake cookies for Dana all the time. Dana is actually his mom's favourite than him.

"What the hell. How can you not know my mom? You even tried to take her away from me you brat!" Dana's eyed widen upon hearing him say "brat." She can feel herself exploding.

Oh no he didn't just called her that. Suddenly, a huge pillow hit him right in the face. Again. She threw her biggest pillow on him out of annoyance. How is she a brat when he's the one who didn't tell her about his mom? She doesn't get it.

She didn't even know why she's friends with him. He's weird, conceited, and really annoying but that can't change the fact that he's still her childhood best friend. She can't believe he told her that, she was close to crying and she's expecting him to comfort her but that's what she'll get; being called a brat.

"Speaking of my mom, she called me last night," He said, changing the subject.

"And? What'd she say?" Dana asked, forgetting about the scenario a while ago.

"She knows that you're staying with me and she wants to meet you. She told me she missed you, so get ready 'cause we'll be having dinner at her place," He told her. She was okay with it although she doesn't remember a single thing about his mom. It'd be rude if she wouldn't want to meet up with her and besides, she's one of her top endorsers.

"Okay but let's not leave the baby here. I know you're going to ask someone to look after him but no, people can be dangerous," She said. If there's one thing that she knows about Soobin is that he likes asking someone to do things for him.

-

"Dana!" Soobin yelled. He's ready to go and as usual, Dana is always taking so long to get ready. He still doesn't know why girls take so long to get ready.

"Yeah, I'm coming," He heard her shout. Minutes later he finds himself staring at Dana, unable to utter a word.

She looks gorgeous.

The red dress fits her perfectly, showing her curves. Dana's literally the woman every guy would want 'cause she's perfect in every way. Soobin doesn't get why Cole had to cheat on her 'cause if she was his, sure as hell he'd never let her go.

"Damn that dress looks good on you," He whispered.

"Hey! Let's go?" Dana waved her hand in front of Soobin, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He cleared his throat and fixed his collar. "Yeah, let's go," He said, taking Kai with him.