05 | red cheeks & sweet lips

Dana

Damn. Thanksgiving was, I must say, kind of fun. Hansol brought a whole turkey for us and I was surprised on how Soobin and Hansol are so close to each other. Man, if I wasn't Hansol's bestfriend, I would've thought they were a gay couple.

Hansol teased me a lot knowing that I actually forgot that Soobin existed. I mean, the Soobin I knew before was friendly and kind and wears glasses. I guess he changed a lot—even his goddamn attitude. I must say that yesterday was the best thanksgiving of my life (yeah I take back what I said) I get to celebrate it with my friends and I get to learn about halmoni's bestfriend too. Her bestfriend was also kind and cheerful he was (yeah he's a grandpa) two years older than my grandma.

I kind of ship them (*sends sorry to heaven) also because they look so cute. They even wore a matching shirt to recreate their high school photo.

I am currently sitting on the couch, not looking at Soobin who seems to be busy drinking his caffeine while sitting beside me. Ugh why do they have to spend the night here.

Hansol said he wants to have a sleepover at our house for a week because his parents are away and it's supposed to be only him who'll spend the night here but,

"I'll sleep here too,"

Soobin's words ruined the mood. I was about to ignore him and tell him that he isn't allowed to stay but my grandma suddenly popped out of nowhere and she told him that he can stay because she'll be away for like, 3 weeks since she'll be staying with her bestfriend for a while and try to keep up some stuffs.

Yes. I'll literally be stuck in here with Hansol for a week and Soobin for three whole weeks. Well, that's just not how it was supposed to be. But the hell I care? Once Cole arrives, I'll be completely fine and maybe I'll forget that Soobin is around.

"So, what are you thinking?" Soobin suddenly speaks. I stopped staring at the flower vase and turn to look at him.

Which I wish I didn't do.

His face is an inch away from mine. One move, and our lips could actually kiss. Oh my God. I stare at him for a while until I noticed that his eyes landed on my lips. I gulped. What the fuck?

"Wha—" I was abruptly cut off when he suddenly leaned closer, closing the gap between us.

His lips landed on mine. I look at him in shock but he doesn't say a word. He closed his eyes as his lips began to move. I didn't respond and I don't want to but somehow, I felt my lips moving on it's own too. I can taste the caffeine as we continue kissing.

We were kissing. No, he kissed me. I'm not supposed to be kissing him. No, why am I liking it?

My eyes started to close as I began to feel the sensation between us. I shouldn't be doing this. Then why am I doing it now? Ugh.

Our lips moved in sync. I tried to open my eyes to see his expression but his eyes are still closed. Oh my God, what am I doing?

I feel his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. Suddenly, I heard a sound of the door opening. He quickly removed his hands from me as I let go of the kiss. We were panting heavily. Oh shit, did I just kissed my bestfriend's cousin?

"Why do you guys look like you've been chased by someone?" Hansol asks while looking at us weirdly.

I glance at Soobin who seems to not care at all. I looked at Hansol once more and he seems to be waiting for an answer. What should I do? I can't tell him that we kissed knowing that he knows that I have a boyfriend? No freaking way.

"We—we were playing don't breath game," I manage to say as I try to keep my normal face on. Hansol just shrugged before making his way to the kitchen.

Crap. That was close.

I glance at Soobin who is now grinning at me. I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks as I look at him. Why did he have to do that? I look away from him as I bit my lower lip, hiding my face from embarrassment.

"Don't breath huh?" I look at him. He's still grinning at me before actually looking away when Hansol returned from the kitchen.

"Dana, why are you so red?" Hansol asks while looking at me weirdly.

I gently touched my face. Am I blushing? "It's—um allergies," I say before rushing out of the living room.

Fuck Soobin for kissing me. Fuck me for blushing. Ugh!