14 | cold

Dana

"Ugh," I let out a groan, squinting my eyes. I guess I fell asleep while playing with the baby.

When Soobin left, I played with the baby just like how mom's in movies played with them. I guess babysitting isn't a bad thing after all. At first I thought taking care of a baby is really tiring specially when the baby's in a bad mood or something.

But this baby beside me— "Wait, what?" I asked myself. What the hell is Soobin doing here sleeping beside me and the baby?

Now we look like a fam—why am I even thinking about that. I stare at Soobin's face and man, he really does look a lot like the baby. But why is he telling me he isn't his child? Maybe he's his child but he's just too embarrassed to say to me. Oh well, I'm just gonna let him be.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and since Nori isn't here, I stood up to see who's outside. I wonder if it's the chicken we ordered. I opened the door and I was right. I smiled upon smelling the chicken from the plastic bag.

I thanked the delivery guy before he left. Now I have to wake Soobin up because he's probably hungry.

"Soobin," I whisper so I couldn't wake the baby.

"Mm," He moaned. I rolled my eyes at him.  He's such a baby.

"Wake up, the food is here," I said, lightly tapping his arm. I swear if he's not going to wake the hell up, I'm going to eat the chicken by myself.

"Five more minutes," He said. I rolled my eyes again. Why is waking him up so hard? It's like I'm trying to wake up a kid that's about to go to school.

"Soobin I swear to God if you—" My words were cut off when he suddenly wraps his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Soobin!" I half yelled. Oh my God, what the hell is he doing? Our position really looks awkward because I'm literally on top of him and it's really making me feel uncomfortable.

"Why? Can't you hug me for a while?" He asked. My eyes rounded in shock. Why is he being like this? He's not drunk but the way he acts . .

"Alright, why are you acting like this?" I rolled my eyes heavenwards. This dude is so weird.

"Shut up, you're gonna wake the baby," He replied.

"No, you shut up. What are you doing?" I asked, irritated. I swear to God he's going to get a black eye if he doesn't let go of me.

"Hugging you?" He answered sarcastically. I glared at him.

"I know, but why?" I asked again. I am starting to get really irritated. I kept asking why and he doesn't even answer my question.

"Cause I feel like it," He smirked at me and closed his eyes.

I can feel my cheeks turning red because of how we look like right now. This is so weird and I don't even know why I'm kinda liking it.

F*ck. Did I just said I'm liking it? Oh hell no.

"Be thankful that the baby is right here. If not, I swear I'm going to punch you in the face," I said in full seriousness.

"I think you're the one who should be thankful because I, Choi Soobin, the most handsome guy in Busan is hugging you right now," I saw him smirking and I can't help but bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling.

I think it's weird that my childhood best friend is hugging me right now and to think that there's a baby sleeping beside him makes it even weirder.

"Soobin, the food's getting cold," I said. It's been like half an hour and he's still hugging me.

"So are you," He said before releasing himself from the hug and leaving me with the baby.

I scoffed. What does he mean by "so are you"? That crazy dude. The baby was still sleeping so I carried him to his room.

I literally just lost my appetite because of what he said. How can he say that? Was I really being cold towards him? I mean, It's not like we had a thing before.

I sighed. The rumour about me suddenly crossed my mind. I know CEO Carter's already handling it but I feel like I have to act too.

There's no way I'm gonna let them do all the work 'cause it's me they're defending. I learned that they are currently identifying the person who spread the rumour and they said all I got to do is chill.

Chill isn't me when it comes to this. So I took my phone and opened my instagram account. I've been taking photos of me and there's this one photo that I really want to post but didn't have time to do it and now's finally the chance.

"i'm posting from heaven."