22 | what?

Dana

"I'm so craving this new Filipino fast food that just opened! Can you just come with me?" I told Soobin.

When I heard their conversation, I didn't really think of it that much because damn, I am so hungry. Soobin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me intently.

"The hell? You just ate baked mac like 5 minutes ago." He rolled his eyes at me.

"So what? I'm craving that fried chicken and if you don't want to come with me I can go alone. Duh." I rolled my eues back. He sighed in defeat and told me to change, I was beyond happy.

I knew he couldn't resist me because he's my best friend and I still remember how he told me he'll do anything I'd ask for.

I've been seeing people all over my socials trying this new fast food chain called 'Jollibee'. It sounds cute plus their chicken looks so good! I hurriedly ran back to my room to change and fix my face.

As I was getting ready, I received a text. I normally always check my phone for new notifications and messages since sometimes, the messages I receive is about work so I really need to have my phone with me whenever I go or whatever I do.

"Hey babe.. this is Cole, i miss u. can we meet? i'm in korea rn."

What the fuck? I couldn't believe my eyes and kept staring at the text.

What is he doing here? Why is he still calling me babe? Why why why?

My thoughts were interrupted by Soobin who was banging the door but more like trying to break inside my room.

"Dana! What the hell is taking you so long? I want to go ro Jollibee early because it'll probably be crowded." He yelled but I ignored him.

I kust kept staring at my phone ... Thinking of the right words to say, I don't know what to think. I'm beyond shocked at this point. He wasn't supposed to go back since we broke up already right? That's how a normal break up works.

After a while, I saw Soobin entered my room. I was shocked.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

"No–I'm sorry! I didn't know it was unlocked, I swear!" He defended.

"I know, I forgot to unlock it."

He said sorry a few times before leaving my room. I decided to text Cole back. I realized that I have to talk to him about us. We never really had a good talk ever since the incident happened. I took a deep breath before taking the courage to reply.

After a while, I decided that I will meet Cole because we've been through a lot too, and I know there's a lot of things that we have to talk about.

"Hey Soobin, I'm sorry I can't go to Jollibee with you. I forgot I have errands today but you can ask Jakob if you want to and you can bring Kai with you. I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Bye!" I told Soobin and before he could even talk, I was already outside the house.

I don't know how I feel about meeting Cole and talking to him. It feels off but I know I need this communication to clarify things between us. It's really been a while, I'm nervous but I know it's for the best. I just hope this goes well.

-

Soobin

The hell? Dana just ditched me. I even wore my new sneakers just to go with her and I even ignored Jakob's request tonplay Call of Duty with him even though I play almost everyday because I wanted to spend time with her.

I know she's not actually running some errands, she's meeting Cole and I'm totally cool with that but I feel weird sometimes. Ever since the thing happened that night, I couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful face and how she holds me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"You d*ckhead! I thought we were gonna play? You told me a while ago that you'd help me rank up bro, you're such an ass." Jakob barged in and I completely ignored him. I just kept thinking...

Dana, what did you do to me?

/

hello! how are you? i know you guys have
been waiting for this.

i'm finally back!
:)