07 | saudade

Dana

"He's an asshole," Hansol exclaimed, patting my back lightly while I continue shedding tears.

I just . . . Can't like, accept you know? I haven't received a message from him yet. I wonder what he's doing now. Maybe he's busy having s*x with his h*e. I just don't know why of all people do I have to face this bullshit.

Our relationship was never toxic. We were sweet to each other and he was the most understanding one. Cole is like, half of me. I've spent most of my life with him in California when I was longing for my halmoni.

I faint smile as I remember the day when I first met him. It was awkward and I was so nervous.

I was standing in front of the main building—where I would be working for good. Actually, I got casted by some woman who works here and told me that I could become an actress because I look 'too beautiful'

I am currently waiting for the woman outside and I'd be lying if I said that I'm not nervous. Getting casted by one of the most successful agencies? Probably every people's dreams (well, not all of 'em) I had been waiting for the woman for about ten minutes now. Man, if only being an actress wasn't my dream. I wouldn't even have to wait for her here.

My palms are sweating. Shit, what if I just leave and forget about it? But no, this was my dream afterall. I waited patiently for the woman to arrive and finally, after being 'patient' enough, she showed up. She smiled at me as soon as she saw me, I returned it with an awkward smile.

"Glad you came, miss Jung," She says, giving me a warm smile.

"Well, I think it'll be nice to work here and, uh yeah haha," Ugh why do I feel awkward?

She gestured me to follow her so I immediately walk, following her steps inside the building. And wow, I did not think that it would be this pretty. I mean, this building's huge! She walks her way inside a room that seems like where we will meet CEO Carter.

The room itself looks comfortable. It has a huge long table in the middle and it has swivel chairs surrounding it. I'm assuming that this is a some sort of a meeting room or something. A big LED flat screen laying just a few feet away from the table. There's also a huge speakers.

She gestured me to sit down while she sat across me.

"You will meet CEO Carter in a while. He said he wants to discuss something with you," The woman shrugged before taking a look at the papers she's been holding since I saw her.

I licked my dry lips while I kept my hands on my lap. Oh my God, why is meeting the CEO so sudden? I didn't even have a make up on and . . . I look like a complete mess with my plain track pants and white crop top. Ugh I'm ready to be swallowed by the ground.

A few minutes later, a man who looks like he's in his mid forty's came inside along with a tall guy who I recognised immediately—it's fucking Cole Sprouse from Riverdale. What the hell!

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from screaming. I am a big fan of him and I totally enjoyed his movie series. I can't believe that the guy I admire a lot is now entering the room where I am currently at. Shit.

The man sat down across me while Cole sat beside me—the fucking chair beside me. Oh God, tell me I'm not dreaming! He—he oh my God I think I'm gonna die. He's so handsome.

He smiles at me while I look at him, unable to utter a word. Did he just smiled at me? Or am I just seeing things?

"It's nice to see you, miss Dana," The man says with a smile crept on his face.

"Thank you. It's nice to see you too," I give him a small smile.

"So, let's not waste anymore time. For your first project, you will be the leading lady of Cole in an upcoming movie," His sentence got me shook.

Um, what? Seriously? Me? A leading lady? Of who? Cole Sprouse?

What the fuck. You have got to be kidding me.

"Pardon?" I say, still not believeing what I just heard. I hear the guy beside me chuckle so I look at him.

"I hope we'll do well in this, partner," He says giving me a warm smile.

Damn. I miss him so much. I just want him back like, back to the way it used to be. I felt a tear escaped from my eyes as I began reminiscing once more.

"Babe, I miss you. When are you gonna message me? I—I fucking miss you. That picture isn't real, I know it. I trust you, Cole. I trust you,"