Chapter 18: Frottling To Camp

Piper

            Piper woke up with an awful migraine. She wearily opened her heavy eyelids and looked around. Jason was unconscious to her left. His arm was still broken. Not to mention it was his right arm which was the arm you used to fight with. Piper knew she had brought along some ambrosia, but she knew that wherever she was that their bags were taken away from them.

            Piper looked over to her other side. Hazel was lying there still unconscious, but not injured. Piper guessed that Hazel would wake up with a head splitting migraine as well. Piper stood up dizzily and caught herself on a nearby table.

            "Piper?" Hazel groaned. Her eyelids fluttered open. Piper knelt down by her side and helped her to a sitting position.

            "Are you okay?" Piper questioned Hazel.

            "Yeah, I think so," Hazel nodded, then looked over at Jason. "Do we have any ambrosia or nectar?" She whispered sadly as if she already knew the answer. Piper shook her head back and forth slowly.

            "Well, should we go and search for a way out?" Piper declared. She knew that nothing would be accomplished just standing there.

            "Yeah, but one of us should stay here with Jason." Hazel replied. "I'll stay. Trust me, whoever or whatever this thing that captured us was, they'll probably know you and Jason are dating." Piper blushed but agreed with her.

            Piper kissed Jason's cold lips gently. "I'll be back soon. Stay strong, Sparky." Piper muttered lovingly to him. She then walked off to adventure the building.

            The room that they were in was tiny, dusty, and dark. There was a door, though, which Piper found was unlocked. She gave one last look at Jason and Hazel before exiting the room and closing the door shut behind her with a brave sigh.

            It was almost pitch black outside of their room. No windows surrounded her, only figures that she couldn't make out in the darkness. Piper felt around the walls for a light switch or lamp of some sort. She found what felt like a light switch and flipped it. Sure enough, the room light up. Piper was pretty sure she liked it better in the dark.

            In the room were hundreds of human skeletons. It was almost like what Annabeth had described the Big House attic as before Rachel became the Oracle, except with more skeleton ladies and men joining the party. Piper felt the need to throw up, but swallowed to keep it down in her stomach.

            "The Blood of Olympus," someone whispered almost silently. "Who will it be?" Piper looked back and forth for the source of the voice. Was she going crazy?

            "PIPER!" Someone screamed. They sounded like they were being murdered. Piper ran back to the direction she came in and burst through the door to find Jason breathing heavily and cradling his bad arm.

            "Oh My Gods, Jason," Piper gasped and pulled him into a tight hug. She was careful to avoid his hurting arm. Jason buried his face into her shoulder while Piper whispered comforting words to him. Hazel stood a few feet away silently. "You scared me to death."

            "Sorry," Jason apologized. "Nightmares. The Blood of Olympus." There it was again. The Blood of Olympus.

            "Blood of Olympus? Tell me," Piper pleaded, "what is it?" He pulled away from her hug and all three of them sat cross legged in a triangle. After they were all situated, Jason began to explain it. When he finished, it made Piper a little more freaked out.