deux

He couldn't fall asleep that night. It wasn't because of the full moon tonight, not even because of those beautiful stars who makes people stare at them the whole night. He rolled from side to side, he still couldn't find the right position. He felt numb. All thoughts somehow has left him. He couldn't think properly. His eyelids were really heavy but yet he got up and rested his back against the cold wall. The coldness make him shiver but he didn't pay attention to it. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. This has been the hardest night for him.

❞This.. No.. Granny, this can't be real. You are talking nonsense. Witches aren't real, fairytales aren't real. This isn't real.❞ he repeaded again and again and ran his hand through his hair.

❞It's true, my dear. I'm sorry for lying you, I was just waiting for the right time you'd understand it.❞ she sighed and he came to her back.

I still don't understand it, granny. he mumbled. 

It wasn't even easy night for his grandmother. She was sleeping - her dreams were filling her head but she found in them nothing else than pain, tortune and fear. After a few minutes, she woke up. Scared. Terrified. She looked around herself and found nothing else than dark. She gasped for an air and she felt a chest pain as if her lungs couldn't receive more oxygen. She wanted to grab a candlestick but she accidentaly threw it on the ground. 

❞Yo-Youngjae.❞she breathed his name and then, she collapsed.