dix

His huge marriage bed was made of mahogany wood and his bed linen were in blue and white colors – royal colors. Youngjae's known every single detail from his bedroom – his expensive paintings, books, telescope at the window, old letters on his mahagony desk, his clothes, the smell of rose petals, lemon and cloves.  Everything has seemed so familiar to him yet he hasn't known why. Has he ever been here? Why is he feeling like that? What's happening?

Prince Jaebum's been sleeping for almost three days without waking up and Youngjae's been worried since. Why isn't he waking up? It's been three days. He hasn't slept properly, he hasn't eaten and cursed items have been by his side all the time. They thought about how's Youngjae kind, generous and lovely and how his personality lighed up the dark in the kingdom.

Winter slowly began to recede 'cause spring was coming. The trees and flowers bloomed, birds began to sing with their beautiful voices and Youngjae couldn't help myself and sang sometimes with them. His angelic voice echoed across the whole kingdom and every bird, every horse, every insect and other animals stopped and listened to him. That's how beautiful was his voice.

❞Such a precious boy, isn't he?❞ the teaspot mumbled with a smile when she saw Youngjae singing and tidying Prince Jaebum's bedroom. He's been doing that every day, he hasn't spent his nights at his bedroom but he's layed on an old dark red sofa covered with a Jaebum's royal blue coat.

❞Prince hasn't got much time.❞ she heard Youngjae's worried voice as he saw another rose petal falling down.

He sighed and sat down on his bed, he grabbed his large hand compared to his tiny one, he somehow felt safe. Then, he shook his head to get rid of the thought out of his head. He can't feel something to man. He can't feel something to the beast.

Youngjae.❞ he heard his name and looked at the Prince, whose eyes are slowly opening.

❞Jaebum.❞ he mumbled his name and a smile appreared on his face.

❞How long have I been sleeping?❞ he asked and tried to get up but he noticed Youngjae's holding his hand and he quickly let go of his hand. Youngjae cheeks turned red and he bented down so Prince Jaebum wouldn't notice it.

❞Three days.❞ he simply answered and got up from the bed.

❞I'll bring you some food, you must be really hungry.❞ Youngjae continued and wanted to leave, but Jaebum grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

❞No. Stay with me. Please.❞ he whispered and looked at him.