huit

Jaebum paced nervously around the room and he mumbled something that nobody could even understand him. Presence of a boy made him feel different but he didn't know how to feel right now - he couldn't describe it properly. Was he nervous? Terrified? Surprised? Amused? Happy? No one knows. He remembered the rose and felt that another leaf fell down. He sighed and sat down on a chair, hiding his head in his hands. With every single leaf falling from a rose, he weakens and loses his humanity. Only a few leaves have left until he completely change into a beast and cursed items will always stay as a furniture. He can't break the spell even though he want to.

❞What if he's the one who can break the spell, dear prince?❞ a candlestick asked him quietly and immediately regretted it.

❞Nothing will break the spell! Don't you get it? It's my fault, I'm the reason you all are cursed including me!❞ Suddenly, he became angry and shouted at him. 

He has got a lower forbearance, he can't hold himself back when he's mad or upset. He shows his emotions a lot - even the items are scared and terrified of them some times. He has been a cruel person since the enchantress has cursed him but his behavior wasn't his fault. After his mother sadly passed away, his cruel father raised him. For his mistakes, he blade a little Jaebum so he treated him like that. He beat him up and raised from him the same monster as he was. They still have loved him even though he hasn't been nice to them because they know and believe he's a good man in his heart. 

❞Master, please. The dinner's ready.❞ said a teapot and he took a deep breath before he walked out of the room. 

❞You should invite Mr. Youngjae. He's a charming young man and also, he must be really hungry. Please, prince.❞ she begged him and he sighed, going upstairs to his new bedroom.

He knocked on his door a few times but no one has responded to him.

❞I want you to eat a dinner with me.❞ Jaebum said and candlestick sighed.

❞Maybe, you don't have to be so feisty and rude, just ask him kindly.❞ a teapot gave him an advice and he tried it again.

❞Come please eat with me, you must be hungry.❞ he repeated again and they gave him a smile.

❞You hurt me, closed me into cell and now you want to eat with me? You must be crazy.❞ Youngjae hissed and Jaebum began to lose patience.

❞Youngjae, my dear. You have to eat something.❞ a teapot said to him nicely.

❞I'd rather starve myself than eat with you at the same table!❞ Youngjae shouted and Jaebum completely lost his patience and strongly banged on the door. 

❞If you refuse to eat, you won't eat at all then.❞ he said amused before he left. 

Youngjae, still terrified, sat down on the floor and rested his back against the door. He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. He wanted to run away, he wanted to run away and be free again. He wanted to be at home with his granny, drinking a cup of tea and reading books. He missed her. There's no chance he could escape from this castle. With this thought, he let his emotions appeated. He began to cry.