sept

In the morning, a sunlight coming passing through a bars awakened him. Youngjae rubbed his eyes and sighed as he felt a back pain. After quiet complaining, Youngjae noticed the bars were opened. He gently grabbed Jooeun and walked outside the cell. Because she was still sleeping, he pressed her against his chest and walked really slowly. He was still tired, still weak after the attack. His shirt was dirty, covered with his own blood. 

❞Good morning, is she still sleeping?❞ Jooeun's mother asked him with a soft voice.

❞Yes, she's still sleeping peacefully.❞ he answered with a smile and in that moment, she woke up.

❞Good morning.❞ she yawned and Youngjae put her on the table next to her mother. 

❞We've called Ye-Jin for help. She'll take care of you.❞ Mihyun said and whistled. Cursed items immediately came to them and a coat stand came closer to Youngjae.

❞You need to take a bath. Follow me.❞ she nodded and Youngjae followed her like a lost puppy into a bathroom. 

When they assured him no living items are there, he started taking off his clothes and stepped inside a wooden bathtub. He sighed as the warm water covered his pale body and washed away all the dirt and blood. He thought he was lying there and relaxing for a long time so after he washed his hair, he came out of the tub. He grabbed the first thing he could wrapped around his naked body and looked into the mirror. He fixed his still wet hair and dressed into new clothes, such as brown trousers, black shirt and shoes. 

❞Youngjae, please come with me.❞ an old golden clock said to him and he nodded, following him.   

When he stepped inside, he couldn't believe that. Long red curtains were open and so into the room shone through more light. The room was huge, so huge that you could dance there, and full of luxury furniture, paintings and gold. Creamy beige walls and furniture made of dark wood. Youngjae was staring and admiring everything he saw. It felt unreal. He had to pinch himself a few times to believe that. Cursed items were looking at him and smiling. His head is in the clouds but yet he's very charming and polite. 

❞We know, it's nothing much but we still hope you like your new bedroom.❞ an old golden clock muttered and Youngjae turned back to him. 

❞It's magnificent.❞ he whispered as he touched the sheets and silky satin material just slipped between his fingers.

❞Thank you.❞ he bowed. 

❞We'll leave you alone for now.❞ a candlestick said and he nodded, watching them leaving and closing the beautiful beige door.