final

Time. 

How precious is this physical quantity. Seconds are changing to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to months, months to years. Time is fast, relentless, merciless, ruthless. People never think of it, until they need it the most. Youngjae was holding prince Jaebum's while collar of almost now red shirt. He wished so much he could wind back the clock and get more time. If he would be there a minute earlier, maybe nothing would have happened. He blamed himself for this. It was his fault that prince Jaebum is dead.

❞Oh, just in time.❞ said an unknown woman voice and and with a snapping her fingers, the light came from nowhere through the dark room and almost blinded Youngjae. He had to step aside to cover his eyes, that's how the light was strong.

Prince Jaebum's dead body raised up and the light was going through his whole body and somehow changing him back to a human being. His long dark hair and beard disappeared, instead of it appeared his perfectly flawless face with an almost invisible little scar on his cheek. He's got fairly short, messy dark brown hair and melanin skin. His dark brown eyes were still closed, but Youngjae's already known he's gonna drown in them again. His body transformer from a massive one to skinny one with only a pair of strong arms. Youngjae wanted so badly to touch him - to squeeze his hand, to be pulled in hug by him and his strong arms holding him so tight he would feel save, loved and protected.

Youngjae hasn't paid attention to the woman standing in the shadow with a long-sleeve black lace dresses, holding a magic wound and a book with spells. She smiled for herself, when she saw the boy who saved prince Jaebum - she was sure she can't call him a boy anymore, because he's already an adult matured man. God, he's grown up so fast. There's not a minute when she's pitied the time without him, without seeing him becoming more and more stronger, manly, smart, brave and fearless.

"He's just like his father." she thought.

After the transformation finished, prince Jaebum opened his eyes and looked at him. Their gazes have met multiple times but this time, it was different - it felt like for the first time. Youngjae immediately ran into Jaebum's open arms which really surprised him, since it's been a long time since he'd received a hug from someone he loved. He grabbed him around his waist and picked him up from the ground, still admiring his beautiful face.

❞You're here.❞ Jaebum whispered and smile appeared on his face. 

❞Yes, I am.❞ he nodded, grabbing his face and running a thumb of his hand over his cheek.

❞I thought you-❞ Prince Jaebum wanted to say, but Youngjae's lips stopped him. Prince smiled, pulling Youngjae even closer to him and letting him play with his hair. After a few seconds, he pulled away from him and helped Youngjae back on his feet.

❞I love you.❞ Prince Jaebum said.

❞And that's why you let me go, you pabo? I'm a good fighter and I could help you, you know.❞ Youngjae cheekily said, but Jaebum only bented down his head to cover his smile and then, he playfully messed his hair, causing Youngjae to smile loudly and Jaebum could swear he would love to hear his laugh over and over and never be tired of it.

Not only prince has changed. The dark and lonely kingdom has now become happy. They both heard people outside talking, laughing and trying to get back the taken time. The dusty rooms has changed into clean ones, the windows seems more open than before. There was no sign of dilapidation, emptiness and cold anymore. Everything's started to slowly repaired, a piece by piece. The atmosphere here has never been happier.