seize

Youngjae was walking out of the house holding her dead body in his arms. He was sobbing loudly and unable to accept that people were looking at him, he just straightly walked at her place, knocked on the door and waited for her parents. 

He'll never forget her parents' face. The pain going through their whole body and hitting like a crazy into their hearts. Her father cried out loud, grabbing his daughter from his arms and her mother stood there in silent. Her hands were shaking. Unable to say any other word, she looked at Youngjae and saw her dark red blood on his shirt. She raised up her hand and formed it into a small fist and began to hit him into his chest, until her husband stopped her. Then, she collapsed down next to her daughter. She ran a hand through her dead daughter's hair and sobbed loudly into her chest, repeating over and over her daughter's name. Her body was shaking so hard. Youngjae wipped off his tears but when he tried to open his mouth to say what's happened, he couldn't. Just couldn't. 

Their only daughter sacrifice her life for him and he's been standing there like a cowards. 

❞I'm really sorry.❞ he whispered and her father looked at him, then he got up from his wife and daughter and Youngjae couldn't blame him for what has he done when his large fist hit his face and he fell down from these three stairs they've had in front of their doors. Youngjae hissed in pain, but got up quickly. He didn't want to fight with him, so he simply stepped back and the man gave him a look full of pain and hatred  before he closed the door behind him.

****

Prince Jaebum has been fighting with villains along with his beloved vassals. He couldn't believe that after everything he's put them through, they would be able to stay by his side no matter what happens. He felt really grateful for that and still didn't understand it. After pushing one villain out of the large window, he ran upstairs because someone called his name. 

❞Prince, watch out!❞ Jinyi shouted and that saved his life. The sword ran over his arm and left him only a small scar. Prince Jaebum grabbed the first thing he saw and hit stranger with a large book of his family history. The book was bound in solid plates with golden edges on the sides and the golden edges weren't exactly smooth. 

 ❞Isn't it a bit ironic? My terribly boring book about my family has saved my life.❞ he chuckled and raised up the book to admire her for a couple seconds. Of course, the villain tried to get up so he hit him again and he collapsed back down.

 ❞Are you okay?❞ he asked her and she just nodded with a smile, even though her wardrobe doors were slightly damaged. 

❞Go, prince! We haven't got much time to just hang around, remember we're protecting your home.❞ she reminded him with a smile and he looked at her.

❞Our home.❞ he corrected her. 

****

Youngjae's been running all the way back to his home to make sure his granny was there and still alive. After he opened the door, his granny has been nowhere to found. He cried out loud her name but without any response, he angrily hit the closet and broke some dishes. After a few seconds when he tried to calm down, he found out a letter on a table in the kitchen.

'' Take all your weapons and change your clothes covered in blood. Help prince Jaebum, little prince. He needs you more now. Oh, and don't worry about your granny. She's safe with us.
- Fates ''

Youngjae had to blink a few times to accept the fact someone called Fates has left him a letter about his granny and used the only nickname no one else knew. A little piece of him really believed that, no matter how crazy did it sound. He sighed deeply, took off his dirty clothes and changed into new ones already prepared on the chair next to him, along with a new sword and few daggers.  He also found a small glass filled with red liquid that smelled of herbs and strong spice. He decided to take it, no matter what it is. He couldn't risk anything. When he walked out of the house, a black mustang stood in front of him. Its long shiny mane reached its shoulder. It had a bridle and a leather saddle on its back. 

He quickly climbed on top of the horse and encouraged him to ride with the only thought in his head - to save prince Jaebum. 

_____________________________

♡ Bonjour à tous! ♡ 

This story is fast moving towards the end and I want you to prepare some tissues and something warm to drink or something junk to eat, because it's gonna be emotional a bit. 

(I don't know about you, but I'm really sensitive and I often cry so it's a little spoiler for you!)

Hope you'll forgive me about the long hiatus I've had. School's stressing me out a lot so only free time I've got is at the weekends only. Again, sorry. :(

Hope you're all right. Goodnight/Have a nice day. 

I love you♡