onze

It's been two Sundays what Youngjae spent in the castle. Time passed quickly, so quickly that even Youngjae couldn't believe it. Prince Jaebum's condition has begun to improve a day by day and after few days, he was completely healed and healthy, which made Youngjae really happy.

Jaebum's eyes full of anger and hatred were now full of kindness and love. His lips were curved into a small smile and he began to feel different. Everytime Youngjae came to his room or sat with him at the same table, he was smiling, joking and listening to Youngjae's stories. Youngjae was an amazing storyteller and person with such a bright and happy personality.

❞Jaebum-ah, why don't you tell me one of your childhood stories? I've told you plenty of them.❞ Youngjae groaned and a smile appeared on his face as he saw Jaebum laughing out loud.

❞I'm sorry, I'm sorry.❞ he apologized to younger boy and tried to stop laughing but he couldn't, so Youngjae laughed with him and slapped his arm slightly.

❞Yah, apologize to me.❞ Jaebum hissed and pretended he's in pain.

❞You deserved it 'cause you're laughing at my childhood stories.❞ Youngjae answered and sticked out his tongue.

❞Show some respect to olders.❞ Jaebum said and Youngjae leaned over to him without saying any other word, and Jaebum felt how his cheeks immediately turned red. Why is he feeling like that? Why does his heart want to jump off his chest? Why is he feeling so dizzy and drunk by the happiness? Why is his head full of Youngjae?

❞Should I call you – oppa then?❞ he whispered quietly to his ear and before Prince Jaebum could even understand the meaning of it, Youngjae quickly ran outside and started to prepare a few snowballs.

❞O-Oppa?❞ he whispered, confused and after a few seconds, he got up and followed him outside.

He wasn't expecting Youngjae's attack so the snowball hit him into his chest and when he looked at him, he stuck out his tongue.

❞So you wanna fight, huh?❞ Jaebum said and a small smirk appeared on his face. Without thinking, he made one bigger snowball and threw it on him but Youngjae didn't have a time to hide so the snowball hit him into face and he collapsed down.

❞Oh, what have I done? Youngjae, Youngjae! Please wake up.❞ he ran to him and shook with his arms a bit. When he wasn't responding, Jaebum quickly picked him up from the cold ground and carried him inside.

Cursed items were surprised to see Prince Jaebum so worried and scared, because behind the beast's face have never been these emotions at all. He was holding Youngjae and pressing him so close against his chest.

❞I hurt him.❞ he whispered, ❞I've never meant to hurt him. I care about him. Gosh, what to do?❞

❞Carry him to the bedroom, we'll be there soon.❞ the teaspot said calmly.

***

The witch smiled for herself, because the prince has realized he's feeling something to him – that he's not in love with himself anymore. She's been watching him since the time Youngjae's gone to the kingdom for the blue rose.

❞Don't be so cruel, sister. Change him back to a human. He's been through a lot of things, now he understands what he's done. Please.❞ One of her sisters said when she saw the witch starring at the crystal ball.

❞Patience, sister. Just be patient.❞ she answered with a smile.