Bonus: Case of the Ex v.1

Because today is our 19th monthsary, here's a Never The Strangers bonus chapter for you.

Let us pray for the health of our Richard and Nicomaine as well. 🙏

Also, today marks my first anniversary as a MaiChard fanfic writer. 🎂😊
Tuloy tuloy lang tayo ha. Hanggang may MaiChard, magsusulat ako. (Unless lamunin ako ng realidad.)

I had this chapter written some months ago. Yung tipong antok na antok na ko pero di ko mashake off yung idea na to so I wrote a quick draft of it then set it aside hanggang sa makalimutan ko na. Then I tried to put it at a later part of the fic pero di ko na alam kung pano pa sya isisingit so tinabi ko na lang ulit. I only finished editing it yesterday. 🙌

This was originally how I planned Maine to meet Liv but somewhere along the way, nagbago ang ihip ng hangin so I'm publishing this as a bonus chapter na lang.

Let me know what you think. 😅 Tweet me at @bankingonkismet or comment down below.

====================================

They arrived at around 10am, Maine bringing with her the rainbow cake she baked especially for RJ's dad's birthday. Globie ran to her the moment he got a whiff of her scent and almost toppled her over in his excitement. RJ has always believed that dogs can sense if someone is a good person or not, and Globie being this excited to see Maine only proved his theory.

They came into the kitchen with Riza and April arranging plates and utensils around the table for Richard Sr.'s birthday lunch. Maine bussed the two ladies' cheeks and put the cake in the fridge before helping out while RJ went to his father office to greet him.

The ladies were busy chatting and laughing in the kitchen when they heard the sound of heels clacking against the marble floor come closer the were they were. The owner of the heels popped in and in a cheery voice screamed April and Riza's name.

"Oh my God! Ate April, Riza! It's been years! How are you, guys?" She exclaimed and threw her arms around them. They only looked confused and somehow apologetic.

Maine on the other hand stood frozen momentarily as she recognized who this visitor was.

Olivia "Liv" de Javier. Lola Linda told her about her, Val checked out her social media accounts after Maine told her about Liv, RJ's international ramp model ex. She suddenly felt underdressed with her off shoulder white top, ripped jeans and Stan Smiths versus her figure-hugging spaghetti-strapped dress, her boobs almost spilling out, and four-inch stiletto heels.

She was awoken from her trance when she heard her name being called. "Hi. You must be Maine. RJ's new girlfriend. I'm Liv, his model ex-girlfriend."

Did she seriously just emphasized "model?" Well, I'd like to emphasize ex. She tought.

"Yes, Nicomaine Mendoza, RJ's new girlfriend." She said with a smile and a firm hand shake. "Lola Linda and RJ told me so much about you."

"Oh they did? All good I hope?"

April and Riza were watching how this will unfold, standing by the fridge, as if serving as audience to a play.