Chapter 11

Youngho parked behind a suspicious dark alley. He turned off the engine but noticed that Nara still sat in the back. He stretched his legs, took off his helmet and crossed his arms. "Well? Aren't you going to get off?"

Nara looked around anxiously. It felt weird to be in a strange unknown alley. With a stranger that was almost twice her size. "Are you sure this is the place?"

"Of course not." Youngho shrugged his shoulders.

"Then why are we here??" She started to panic and looked around to seek escape route.

"One. I want to kidnap you. Two. This looks like a good place to dump a dead body. And three..." He showed three fingers and thinking of another fake reasons. Nara tried to pull his jacket as her balance to get off the bike.

But before she could run a foot long, he pulled her.

"Let me go! Let me-"

Youngho took off her helmet and he got off his bike. Both of the helmets were locked to the steering stick securely. Nara watched as her mouth gapped wide open.

"You can run now." He chuckled. "You sure are meticulous."

Nara wanted to run away but her heart raced too fast that she couldn't move a limb.

He jerked his head. "I'm here to park the bike. And if you don't get off, I can't get off. Don't get paranoid."

"Well, say that to a person who barely even know you."

"We had drinks together, didn't we? Have a little faith." He said in english, winked and made a ck sound at her. There was a blue door on the building next to them. He pointed his hand to make way for Nara first. "After you."

She scanned the building and the surroundings. She glanced at Youngho who was still watching her back. "This is the gig venue, right? The secret gig?"

"Depends on what you believe." He flashed a smile while shoving his hands into his jeans pocket. His wavy hair got blown by the cold wind. "It's cold out here."

Nara rolled her eyes. 'What did I just sign into?'

She cautiously walked into the door he opened for her. The inside was totally different than she thought it would be. It had this cool vibe with subtle green lights beaming through the room. There was a crowd, though it wasn't as loud as major bands' gigs.

They had to walked down the stairs in order to reach the front part of the stage. Youngho stretched his arm to protect Nara, and not to lose her in the crowd. But she felt uncomfortable with his action.

"Put down your arm." She said to him. He caught that she was talking to him but didn't hear what she said.

"What?" He yelled.

"Put down your ar- ouch!" A group of girls bumped into her. Youngho instinctively pulled her to his chest and put a hand on he left shoulder.

Her heart almost stopped. A part of her was angry that he did that. 'Why my heart is beating so fast that it's making me dizzy?'

She wanted to tell him to get away from her but he kept walking. By the time she got her chance to tell him, a group of his friends noticed his tall built from afar.

"Hyung! Over here!" A skinny guy with a bunny teeth yelled at him as he waved his hand rapidly. There were two other guys, the short one with fluffy mint sweatshirt and dark brown hair, the other looked foreign to her. He had this sharp face and black hair, wearing a black turtleneck.

Youngho led Nara to approach the group.

"Didn't expect you to show up with a girl." The foreign looking guy greeted him while checking Nara out. He extended his hand to introduce himself to her. "Hi. I'm Ten."