Chapter 46

Lynnon's POV

Last night...I don't even know where to begin. Not long after I was able to pick my jaw up off the floor, Camila found us and it was clear by the scowl on her face the she was not happy. Apparently, she and Nickayla got into a huge fight after Tori went all Rocky Balboa on her. Something about Camila telling her to grow up and Nickayla calling her disloyal in return, which turned into this huge, blowout argument between the both of them.

But, that's not even what made last night crazy. Arguments and people getting punched are things I've dealt with before, but I was not prepared for witnessing Whitney and Reagan standing in the middle of the dance floor making out. I honestly don't think anything could've prepared me for it and I'm still flipping out over it. I mean, I could let it go if the kiss happened strictly because they both were completely drunk, but deep down I know there was more to it. I can feel it.

"Babe, can you please stop pacing."

"No, because I'm freaking out!"

Tori watches me pace from one end of the bed to the other a few times before getting up and grabbing me by the shoulders, "Lyn, they were drunk. Friends sometimes tend to make out with each other when they're drunk."

"Not Whitney though," I say, shaking my head. She's definitely not the type of girl that kisses someone just because she's drunk. I know it.

Tori's hands drop from my shoulders as her eyebrow quirks, "How do you know?"

"Because that was her first time being drunk!" Shaking her head and giggling, Tori walks out of our room and I follow behind her closely. "Well, except for Wednesday night."

She continues to walk towards the kitchen, but she turns around to walk backwards, "Okay, but that doesn't mean that it meant anything, Lyn."

"It did! I can feel it in my bones, like my bones feel heavier. I know it meant something," I say, crossing my arm as I lean back against the counter. Tori sends me a "really" stare over her shoulder before opening the fridge, but I know I'm not being crazy.

"Were you not looking at what I was looking at, Tori? Whatever was happening on that dance floor was not nothing, okay? It wasn't just an "I'm drunk and I'm going to grab your face and kiss you" type of kiss. It was sensual. Body pressed against body. I mean, even the way they were holding each other screamed "I love you and I feel bold enough to express that right now"."

"Okay..." Tori turns around to face me as she opens her bottle of water, "Why would it be so bad if it did mean something?"

My eyes pop out of my head because how can she not see why that kiss meaning something is going to cause some major drama. If that kiss meant something, then that means Whitney and Reagan have some sort of feelings for each other. If they do have feelings for each other that can only mean one thing, and that it's not going to end well for Whitney.

"Why would it be so bad? Why would it be so bad," I ask again when Tori just stares at me blankly. "Tori, this is Whitney we're talking about."

She swallows the water that's in her mouth as somehow it still hasn't clicked for her, "I know that, Lyn."

"And, have you forgotten who her mother is?"

Tori brings her bottle up to her mouth, but then she pauses and looks as if a lightbulb just went off in her head, "Oh..."

"Yeah..." I run my hands over my hair before pulling it over my right shoulder.

By the look in Tori's eyes I know she's finally understanding why I'm feeling a bit stressed over this and that she's feeling it to. "Okay, but I still think we shouldn't over–– "