Chapter 1: The Beginning

-Before, I used to be able to have good ideas for fanfics...this one actually took a whole day. Here's the first chapter :3-

Lucille's POV

It was a rainy day here in London, and Martin Freeman just left my flat. He wanted to come over and chat up, since we haven't talked in almost a year. Martin said that he just arrived in London a few days ago to start fliming for 'Sherlock' series 3. The look on his face when he mentioned series 3, was bright. He looked happy that it was about to start back up, especially for the fans to see what happens next. I was even glad that they were fliming, because now I can find out how Sherlock faked his fall. 

While I was washing the dishes, my phone was ringing. Setting the dishes down back in the hot water along with the sponge, I dried my hand and answered my phone. 

Lucille: Hello?

Martin: Hey! I know I was just there, but I forgot to tell you. Benedict would like to meet you soon. 

Lucille: When's a good day?

Martin: Tomorrow at four? 

Lucille: Hmmm..sounds good! Text me the details. 

I was so thrilled, my phone fell out of my hand. Finally. I get to meet Benedict Cumberbatch tomorrow. Now, I have to pick out a cute outfit. But first, I have to finish the dishes. 

later that night. 

"So, how's the paperwork going?" Abby asked me. "The court wants us both to be in Baltimore in two weeks." "Let me guess, he didn't sign the divorced papers?" In case you're wondering, we were talking about my ex-husband, Adam Johnson.  Last year in April, I came to London to visit my sister, Kristen, and during my time here, Adam accused me of cheating on him with Nathan Sykes, but  I never cheated on him. When I came home later that week, I heard noises coming from our room and when I walked in, he was having sex with our neighbor, Michelle. And ever since I handed him the divorce papers, he refuses to sign them and keeps saying "I never cheated on Lucille nor did I talk to Michelle." 

"To tell you the truth, he's been an arse since day one." Abby said with an annoyed voice. I continued to look through my closet, and noticed this navy blue with a brown belt around it dress. I showed Abby and she screamed "OH MY GOODNESS, that will be perfect!! Benedict will totally fall for you girl!!" Only would Abby say this. Before I even met Adam, I always got asked to go on dates, and when I did, she would say the guy will fall for me.. but that's only happened with Adam, sadly. Abby noticed the time, and said "Looks like I better be going" "Hey, how about you stay here? I have the guest bedroom open." "Sure. But as soon as I wake up, I have to head back to the flat and clean up. The adoption agency is coming by tomorrow." 

Benedict's POV

"Would you be kind and refilling the kettle?" Martin asked me. I looked at him with a strange look. "You want more tea?" "Yes." I made more tea and went back to the table. Martin and I are going over the script for 'The Empty Hearse'. "This episode is going to be interesting. Especially fliming it." I said, as I sipped my cup of black coffee. I was getting tired, but I wanted to go over most of my lines for tomorrow, since we start at 10 am. 

The kettle started making noise, so Martin got up, brought it over, poured some tea in his cup, and set the kettle down. Anytime i'm with Martin, he always gets tea. As soon as he sat down, both of our phones started buzzing. I got a text from Mark Gatiss: 

Mark Gatiss: Sorry to send you a message this late, but change of plans. We would like to start going over the episode tomorrow at 830. 

"Great" I mumbeled under my breath. "Excuse me, what?" Martin asked. I kept staring at my phone, "Mark changed the time. Instead of 10, it's now 830" Martin looked at his watch. "Shoot! I may as well head home. Thank you for the tea." He left just like that. I plugged my phone into the charger, and headed towards the shower. 10 minutes later, I got out of the shower and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My phone screen was lit up, so I checked it. Martin texted me, so i'm guessing he forgot to tell me something while he was here. 

Martin: OH, I forgot to tell you, I told my friend Lucille that you would like to meet her. Is 4 good for you? 

Benedict: Of course it is, she'll just have to come by Mark's office so meet, since we'll still be going over the episode. 

Looks like I better dress decent tomororow. I put the phone down, refilled my cup of water, and headed upstairs to my bed. 

-Let me know what you guys think of the chapter!  Sorry if it's short. Chapter 2 should be longer and will be posted tomorrow. :D x-