Chapter 16: Nobody Knew

Adam's POV

"How long has the signal been out?" I asked David, as we were tracking Lucille's cell phone to locate where she's at. "Been about 12 hours. But once she's in the city, the tracking system will function right again." David told me as he was cleaning his pistol, making it shiny. "David, I hope you thought about the finger prints that will be on there soon." "I have actually, but they wouldn't be able to tell who had this." Ahh. Wearing gloves won't put his finger prints on there, and plus the cops wouldn't find us. 

Unknown number: Mr. Johnson, please take the time on the kill. Contact me as soon as you have her trapped in the tunnel. 

I had received a text from our boss who helped us create the plan at the time. "Was that the boss?" David asked me. I just nodded, but he couldn't look at me due to the shining. "What does he want this time?" "He reminded me to contact him once when have Lucille trapped in the tunnel." 

Lucille's POV

Last night was a bit crazy. I thought it was all a dream, but it wasn't. I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine, and I heard noise coming from the tv that was down the hall. Where am I? I grabbed my glasses, got out of bed, threw my sweater on, and walked in the hallway, towards the kitchen. The smell of coffee, eggs, and pancakes was in the air, and my stomach roared. "Good morning dear!" Abby said as she was making a bottle for the baby. "Good morning. Where am I?" "Oh! You were so tired last night at Starbucks, that we drove back here. Don't worry, your parents know where you're at. Evelyn brought some of your belongings over this morning.." How did Abby contact Evelyn? Did she use my phone and call her this morning? "Where did she put them at?" I asked Abby. I felt nasty and dirty and I wanted to shower. "Right on the couch. But you'll have to wait another 5-10 minutes.. Drew just got in the shower." Great. 

That shower was amazing. I had some jean capris on, my Sperrys, and an long sleeve shirt with a mint green scarf. My hair was wrapped in a towel, so I decided to go see if Abby left the coffee pot on. As I poured coffee, Drew walked in. "Glad to see you're up!" "Good morning to you too." "So, you ready for today?" I've been wondering where the crazy couple are taking me, and it's somewhat scaring me. "Where are we going? You guys haven't told me a single thing yet." Drew chuckles. "Don't worry. Just wait and see. Once we get there, then you can ask for an explanation." He left to go see if Abby needed help with Victor. Last night, they both mentioned that Benedict is here, and i've been feeling nervous, but I also wanted to wait until this weekend to see him. Abby and Drew came back in the living room with Victor, put him in his car seat, and strapped him.

"Are you about ready?" "We're leaving right now? I haven't even started eating breakfast yet." I told them both. "I thought we were leaving in an hour or so?" They need to stop changing plans. "Alright. We'll give you time to eat and drink your coffee. But once your done eating, we're heading out." What a great way to hurry the eating and drinking. 

Martin's POV

"Where's Benedict?" Steven asked me, and it shocked me that nobody else knows where he's is. He didn't tell anybody he was going to be gone until this weekend? That's not like him at all. "He didn't tell you that he was going to be gone?" "He mentioned something about leaving, but I didn't think he was serious." Wow. This makes me curious. "Hold on" I told Steven, and I pulled out my phone to look up some plane tickets. "I think i'm going to go find him" 

Adam's POV

"Adam! She's in the city!" David yelled through the halls, and I rushed over to the main room. "Where?" I had to ask, because we need to start the plan if we're going to make it on time. "She's in Latta Park." "Excellent. We should start heading out, and follow every single move she makes." "Don't forget about following her." "True true." We put the guns, a bat, and the radar in a black duffle bag, David put it in the backseat, and we headed out towards Latta Park. "Do you think we should send her a mysterious text? Or call her with an unknown number?" "I've been thinking about doing that, but knowing the boss, he probably wouldn't like that." "Who cares what the boss thinks" I almost stopped the car, but we were on the highway, and it wouldn't be safe to make that move. "David. You know he has monitors in this car, in our phones... he's watching us. We have to be careful with everything we do!" I started thinking, maybe David doesn't care what he says when the boss is monitoring us...Is David trying to get us in trouble? Or get us in danger? "Are they going after her boyfriend?" "They are. And they plan on taking him to the tunnel after they got him" I grinned and said "Good" 

Benedict's POV

I was sitting on a bench in Latta Park, waiting for my friends. They were supposed to be here an hour ago, so where are they?! My water bottle was almost gone, but I needed to save some of it for the walk, and there isn't a little stand nearby the exact bench i'm at. Maybe I should just start walking back, and tell Drew i'm heading to the second place we thought about in case plan a isn't going well. As I was making my way back, I felt a sharp pain hit my back, making me fall forward on the ground. I tried rolling over, but I couldn't. Somebody kicked my side, and I started blacking out... 

I woke up in a cold room. My hands were tied together on a pole, my back and side are hurting, and i'm pretty sure I felt some dried blood on my back or head. "DREW!! ABBY!! LUCILLE!!" I screamed, hoping somebody can hear me. All of a sudden, a slap went across my face, and a female voice started talking. "Looks like your little friends aren't here." "Who are you?!" I shouted, but all she did was smile. "Where am I?!" "I'm sorry. I can't tell you where you're at." She slapped me again, but this time, I was knocked out. 

-Oh my goodness. The events in this chapter, wasn't really planned, but I like this way better than the other way I was going to write. Enjoy:D-