Chapter 6: The Hospital Run.

Abby's POV

I didn't see Benedict on the couch, nor Lucille in her room. Benedict's coat was still laying on the armchair, so there has to be an explanation. Turning the coffee pot on, I got hungry for peanut butter, fish, chicken and cookies. It was strange, so I scrambled through the pantry and fridge, and luckily, there were only cookies and peanut butter. As I started eating, I was fine. But a minute later, I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I've been throwing up a lot lately, getting weird cravings and been feeling tired. Both Drew and Lucille keep telling me that I should go get a check up at the hospital, but everytime I go for these type of things, I always get the same results. "You're not pregnant, you're just going through a stage in your life of growing" And later on after my appointment whenever this happens, I bleed everywhere and when I go back, they tell me something different...I grabbed the phone, dialed the doctor's number, and while it was ringing, I felt a sharp pain in my uterus area. "LUCILLE!!!" 

Martin's POV

Benedict wasn't answering his phone, so I started getting worried. Maybe he slept in and forgot to set the alarm last night. Or he slept through the alarm. Whatever reasons, I hope he has an explanation for it, because he said before his date with Lucille today, he would come over and practice whatever we have left to flim. I kept sipping tea, and started getting tempted to go check his flat. 

Lucille's POV

I woke up to a loud scream from the kitchen. I felt arms that were wrapped around my waist, and when I looked over, I noticed it was Benedict's arms. Crap. What happened last night?! The only thing I had on was a sweater, and I remember putting that on because I got cold over night. Carefully getting out of bed, I heard another loud scream, but this time, it was worse then the previous one. I quickly grabbed the sweatpants on the ground, and ran to the kitchen, seeing Abby on the floor crying. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to speak in a calm voice. "M-my vag-" "Is everything ok?!" Benedict yelled as he walked into the kitchen. His eyes got wide when he noticed Abby on the ground, and the blood seeping through her pajama pants. "We need to get her to a hospital!!" He yelled, and I threw the phone at him. "Well call the emergency room!!" "No, we need to leave now!!!" I was able to pick her up, and I headed to the car pretty fast. She was laying in the back, I got into the drivers side, and took off without Benedict. 

Drew's POV

I got a call from Benedict saying that Lucille was taking Abby to the emergency room, which isn't good. I know she's had a lot of problems in the past, but this more than likely has to be one of her girly parts malfunctioning. I lived on the outskirts of London, so it was going to be a while before I can be there for Abby. Even though she probably left her cell at home, I still sent her a quick text: 

Drew: Baby, I just heard you're heading to the emergency room, and i'll be there in about 30 minutes. I love you. 

-4 hours later-

I've been sitting in the waiting room with Lucille, Benedict, and Martin Freeman, waiting to hear from the nurses how Abby's doing. When I arrived about 4 hours ago, Lucille said the bleeding had gotten worse on the way here, and the doctors took Abby away from her. Lucille has been in tears since she's been here, but about 2 hours ago, she fell asleep, with her head resting on Benedict's shoulder. As I sit here, I think about the good times Abby and I have shared, and I pray to god that she doesn't leave this earth. I felt tears run down my face. Two of the nurses came out of the OR, and asked "Is a Ms. Lambert here?" Lucille, Benedict and I stood up.. "I-i'm Lucille" Lucille said, I spoke up and said "I'm Abby's boyfriend, Drew. Is everything ok?" The two nurses were quiet for a long time. 

Finally, they spoke words.

"Mr. Drew, we did everything we can" 

-I know this chapter is pretty short, but I realized I haven't posted a chapter in a few days due to a project for school. Chapter 7 will be longer than this one, so be prepared for a post either tomorrow or Saturday. Anyways, thank you to you all, for this fanfic almost having 100 reads:D Enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment if you want. :D-