Chapter 9: Off to Baltimore

Lucille's POV

"I'm glad to see you're up and alive!!" I told Abby. I was very happy to see she was up, but I'm also sad that i'm leaving later on today to Baltimore for a week. She'll have Drew and Tara to take care of her, but more importantly, she'll have Victor to make her happy with a smile everyday during the week i'm away. "I'm glad to be ok and back in my new flat." She picked Victor up from his crib in his new room, and held him as she looked around the rest of the flat. When everything happened, she didn't have time to finish decorate it or notice how the rest of the flat looked. She was happy with the choice of the flat, and Drew walked in with the groceries. 

"Do you need help sweetie?" Abby asked when Drew put the bags down. "Dear, remember what the doctor said, you can't do certain stuff for a while." She smiled and they pecked each other on the lips and he went back downstairs. "I'm glad you stayed with us the past few days. Thank you" Abby thanked me and I finished packing my suitcase. I had 5 hours left until my flight leaves, and in about an hour, Abby will take me to the Heathrow Airport. "Ah look." Abby looked down at my hands, and saw one of the many pacifiers Victor has. "How did it get in your suitcase?" She asked. "That's an answer we won't know." We both laughed, and Victor made a few noises. "Even though i'll be gone a week, i'm still gonna miss seeing you guys." I told them, and it was true. I will miss seeing them even though it's only for a week, but I know as soon as I step inside the court room, i'll be pissed to see Adam. 

"Hey Lucille. Are you alright? You know, ever since you found out the truth." Abby asked me. "At first I wasn't. But now, I'm better than before. He was one of those guys who broke my heart with one of the hard ways." I told her. It was silent for a bit. 

Martin's POV

"I'm glad to see your doing better Abby" I told Abby, and I just met her too. She's a nice lady, but I don't want to get involved with a lot of Lucille's friends. "Are you ready to go back to America and get the divorce finalized?" I asked Lucille. We all knew she was wanting this day to come, leave to get the divorce finalized from Adam, the creep who always lied. I never liked him from the day Lucille brought him here for Christmas when she was visiting everyone. "I am, especially since i'm in dying need of a break from London." "We all need one every now and then." Martin helped carry my suitcase downstairs and into Abby's car. Once my suitcase and carry-on was in the truck, he closed the door and we stood there while Abby was putting Victor in his carseat. Victor had to go with them because Drew was working late again and Tara was out of town for a few days. 

"So, how's um, how's Benedict been?" She asked me. I was surprised she would even ask about Benedict, but she doesn't know how heartbroken he has been, but he's dealing it good. He shows up to work in a good mood and acts like nothing happened between the two. "He's doing good. Same old Benedict, brightning up everyone's day." I told her. "Lucille, it's time to go!" Abby called from the drivers side. I decided to tell Lucille one last thing Benedict told me earlier today. "Hey Lucille, before you go, Benedict wanted me to tell you something." "What is it?" "Well, he misses you and is sorry for what he's done." She stood there, but finally spoke after a while. "I wish I could say the same, but I can't. Not after what he did. I gotta go Martin." 

Abby's POV

"What was that all about?" I asked Lucille as I started driving to the airport. "Martin wanted to tell me that Benedict misses me and that he's sorry. But, I think I should be done with him." I gulped. "W-why? Please don't!" "Why do you say that? Abby, what's going on?" I had to tell her the strangest dream I had. "During the five days I was out, I had the strangest dream ever." "Well what was it?" 

"I was making this huge dinner for a lot of people. I was married to Drew, Victor was all grown up, he was 17, and was in a relationship, which I'm guessing has been long because of how they were towards each other, and we had 3 kids, but I didn't know the names that well. Anyways, you and your family come over, and you weren't married to Benedict. You were  married to someone else, but I didn't know who though. Y'all had 4 children, two of them were twins, who were about 16, and the fourth child was 5. You didn't look happy with the man you were married to, which made me curious. In the end of the dream, Victor told me him and his girlfriend were expecting a baby and that's when I woke up." I was glad to tell her the dream I had, so she knew what I thought about her and Benedict. "And when you first met Mr. Adorable, you two had a spark that I haven't seen with you in such a long time!! Lucille, even though you and Benedict weren't dating, he made you smile and you were so happy." 

The rest of the car ride was silent, and we've made it to the airport. I got out of the car, popped open the truck door, and pulled out her suitcase. Lucille came around and closed the truck door. "Look, I know you meant what you said back there. But once I come back to London, things may be different between Benedict and I." "Please don't hurt him and let him be sad about the whole situation. Give it time. Now, enjoy getting that divorce finalized and have fun! Call me when you get to Baltimore!" "Will do" We gave each other a hug and I went back in the car, and left the airport. 

Benedict's POV

It was 8 pm, and Lucille's flight was leaving in an hour. I didn't want to head to the airport and tell her the other stuff only Martin knows, because I don't want to break her heart even more and lose even more trust. Maybe if I sent her a quick text, things could change between us, but I don't want it getting awkward. Tara did tell me to give it time, and wait until Lucille comes back, but with the condition I am about Lucille, I couldn't give it time. I have to send one thing at least. 

Benedict: Lucille, before you leave, I have to say something, and I don't want things getting awkward between us. I.....I love you... 

-Wow. I posted Chapters 7-9 today:D Hope y'all enjoy some of the cliff hangers or what's going on now, because like I said in the beginning, trying to make everything shazam. Enjoy Chapter 9:D -