Chapter 2: Busy, busy morning! And an Interesting Lunch..

Benedict's POV

It was too early in the morning to be heading to work, but it's all going to be worth it in the end. I was somewhat in a rush this morning, so I grabbed black coffee from the nearest cafe, and got into a cab. On the way to Mark's office, I started coming up with a plan for this evening. Maybe leave early, refresh myself, and meet Martin's friend somewhere else instead of the office. I don't know, I'll have to run things through with Martin, so one of us can text her the finalized plans. It started pouring more and more each minute. People started opening their umbrellas, or covered themselfs with the hoddie of their jacket or a newspaper. Then I realized something, I forgot an umbrella myself and I don't have a newspaper with me. Looks like i'm going to have to use my jacket as a cover. 

The cab pulls up to the office, and I pay him the amount of pounds. I quickly ran inside, and noticed that not everyone was here. Maybe Mark only wanted a few people to show up today instead of everyone else. I kept walking through the halls, and saw Martin, Mark, Steven, and a few other people sitting where the 221B Baker Street set is.  Steven saw me and exclaimed "Ah, looks whose here! Sherlock himself!" "So, what's the plan for today?" I asked both Steven and Mark. "Well, we were thinking of practicing the lines and how the set is going to be for 'The Empty Hearse', and after a few practices, we plan on starting to flim sometime this week." Mark said. "Shall we get going then?" Martin asked us. "Let's get started." Steven said. Mark handed out the scripts, and we went over the lines the first time. After going over the lines, Steven wanted us to act the scenes, so we already know what to do when we start fliming. 

Lucille's POV

"Ah, good morning Lucille!!" Tara greeted me as I walked through the door. Tara and I both work in a cafe that's down the street from her flat, which is in the eye of London, so we see a lot of customers come and go. After putting my bag in a locker, I put an apron on, and saw Tara making two cups of either coffee or tea. "What are you making?" I asked her, wondering what she was making. "Coffee. You look really tired, so I thought I would make some." "Thank you. I could use a few cups of coffee." Tara was so sweet, and she always thought about others. She handed me the cup of coffee, and I started drinking it. It was 9:00. 8 people walked in, at least 3  sat at a table, while the others came up to the register and ordered. Tara took the orders, and I handed the customers what they ordered. I went back and forth from making tea and coffee, to grabbing pastrys. The cafe was busy for about an hour and a half, and once it died down, Tara made herself more coffee.

"It looked like you struggled a bit." Tara mentioned without looking over at what I was doing. I was checking my phone, and I said "Remember, I've been off for almost a month due to the papers." I saw that I received a message from Abby:

Abby: Sorry dear, looks like I won't be able to have lunch with you today! We'll have to post pone. Maybe this evening? 

Lucille: Did you forget that i'm meeting Benedict this afternoon? 

Abby: Oh yeah!! Let me know how that goes!! 

There's days when Abby can be forgetful of things. I put my phone back in my pocket, and looked up when Tara started talking to me. "How about you go on your lunch break for about an hour?" I was pretty hungry. "Sure, thank you. Um, do you mind if I went to the Hard Rock Cafe and bring you back something?" "That would be lovely!! Wait up, let me give you some money." "Thank you, but I got it. Message me what you would like." She smiled. "Alright. See you in an hour!" I left the cafe and got into an cab. 

Martin's POV

It was 11 am, lunch time. Mark and Steven gave us an hour break for lunch, and they already left. Benedict and I were going to the Hard Rock Cafe to grab a bite. As we were in the cab, Benedict asked me "So, I came up with a plan to meet her." "And what's the plan?" "Well, I was thinking of leaveing early to refresh myself, and meet her at your flat instead of a cafe." "I don't know about that. I'll have to think about that Benedict." It sounded like an alright plan, but I wasn't so sure about it. "I'll let you know when we get to the Hard Rock." The rest of the cab ride was silent. 

The waitress walked us over to a table, but it wasn't near the window. It was against the wall. While we were looking at the menus, I looked around for a bit and noticed Lucille sitting at a table by herself. Should I introduce them right now? Or what till this evening? Hmm, decisions decisions. We gave the waitress our order, and when she left, I pulled out my phone and sent Lucille a quick text: 

Martin: Lucille, are you at the Hard Rock? 

I waited for a bit and my phone finally buzzed. 

Lucille: Why yes I am. Are you?

Martin: I'm here with Benedict. 

She was looking all over the place, and finally found our table. I was waving her over, and Benedict looked at me with a werid look. "What are you doing?" "Oh, just waving at a friend." Lucille came over. "Hi Lucille." Benedict's eyes got big, and he left to the restroom. "Did I do something wrong?" Lucille asked me. "No. He could either be nervous, or just refreshing himself." I'm hoping she didn't scare him off, because it would be a messy situation. 

-Here's Chapter 2. Hopefully y'all like it!!-