Chapter 8: ...The Strange Dream

Drew's POV

"Basically, he lead you on?" I asked Lucille. She told me what had happened at Benedict's flat. "Yup. Which sucks, but it is what it is. I told him I don't want to hear from him again." "Isn't that a little harsh?" "It is, but I just don't want to be involved with him right now. I have too much on my plate at the moment, and I don't want anything else added on it." She kept looking out the window. Victor was sound asleep in my arms, and I kept thinking of ways to ask Abby for marriage, but I know it's also too early for marriage right now. Abby's phone kept going off, but I didn't want to see who it was. I could tell Lucille was getting annoyed, so she mentioned "I'm going to the cafeteria to get coffee. Want anything?" "Uh, no. No thank you." And she left.

Abby's POV

-Abby's mind-

I know I'm in a coma, but I'm in a place that almost everybody who is in a coma is at. It's like I'm with everyone, but I'm actually not. In my mind, I'm in a house. Probably my house, but I would never have the kitchen walls lavender, even though it's a relaxing color. There's 5 kids in the house, and I instantly recognize one of them, Victor. He's older, and his hair is jet black, with his green eyes shinning. He was holding hands with a girl who is shorter than him, who has dark blonde hair and brown eyes. "Mom, did you hear Kylee?" Victor asked me. "Sorry, no. I zoned out. What was it dear?" I asked him, and who's Kylee? "I was wondering Mrs. Russell, if you needed any help with the cooking?" Did, did she just call me Mrs. Russell? Did I marry Drew? If so, when? Speaking of Drew, where is he? And where's Lucille? And Benedict? 

The door bell rang, and Victor went to answer. I heard a few familiar voices from the entryway, and two people who are married, walked in with their 4 children, who was followed by Victor. The woman, who was wearing glasses said "Oh my goodness, Abby?! It's been so long since we've seen each other!!" Then it clicked. It's Lucille who had just walked in with another man, who isn't Benedict. Where is he? What happened? Where am I first of all? "Lucille! It has been a long time. Two years, right?" I replied, trying to make it seem like I knew what was going on. "Correction, five. The last time you saw us, Colten was born." Colten? He must be the youngest one out of the four children Lucille has. "Sorry about my mom. She's just a bit confused after what I told her." Victor said, and what did he just tell me? The only thing he said to me was if Kylee wanted to know if I needed help. "Is it good news?" Asked a girl, who looked 16, who was also wearing glasses as well. She looked just liked Lucille, with a mixture of whoever her father is. 

"The news is in both catergories, good and bad." Kylee said, and she made it sound so serious, I felt my heart beating. "Spit it out!" A boy, who looked almost the same as the girl with glasses, asked. Are they twins? "Well...we haven't figured out what's going to happen with this thing that's going on...but, Kylee's pregnant." 

-Out of Abby's mind, now in reality- 

I shot my eyes open, shocked of what the dream I just had, consisted of. My son, Victor Cruz Smith, who was about 17 in that dream, was having a baby with a girl named Kylee. Did I just predict the future? Cause if I did, I want to know where Benedict was, and who the mysterious man married to Lucille was. I heard monitors going off, and someone yelling out the door "Nurse! Nurse!! She's awake!!!" I was in the hospital, and what had happened to me? My eyes wondered around, and I saw Drew's face hovering over me. His hand was interlocked with mine, and nurses were messing with the monitors that were beeping, and checking how I was, asking me questions. Where's Lucille? I need to speak to her. I thought to myself. 

Benedict's POV

"You need to get out of the flat mate! It's been 5 days since you've last seen her, and you need fresh air." Martin told me, and he was right. I haven't been out of my flat for 5 days, and I am in dying need of fresh air. "Let me shower and we'll head down to a cafe" I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom to shower. 

"Why are we going to this cafe? This is the same one where Lucille works at." I told Martin as we walked through the cafe that I stopped by last week. Tara was working, but Lucille wasn't. There wasn't many business going on, so there wasn't a line to wait in. Martin and I went up to the cash register, Tara looked at us with surprised eyes. "Benedict? It's almost been a week since we've last seen each other." "I'm sorry, am I missing something here?" Martin asked us, a bit confused. "We met last week when he came here to see Lucille. Speaking of her, do you know how she's doing? She hasn't been working for a while now." Tara asked us, but I couldn't respond. When Martin told Tara how she's been, I left and sat at a table. I didn't want to tell Tara what happened between us, because it would just cause little trouble. 

Tara and Martin came by the table with both tea and coffee, and sat down. "Ben, is everything alright? When I mentioned Lucille, you went away to this table, and Martin wouldn't tell me what's going on." Tara mentioned..may as well tell her. "Before five days ago, before the day that Lucille found out how I actually felt about her, I didn't tell her because I was scared of how I would tell her and when it would happen." "He was also scared about her reaction." Martin butted in, which is what I want him to do during our conversation with Tara. Throughout the entire time both Martin and I told Tara what happened, all she could do is give me advice. "Look deary, you'll have to give it some time. I know a lot is going on with her right now, but it's getting better. She called me this morning and said Abby is up and healthy, and she sounded really happy about that. Benedict, give it time. Wait until she comes back from Baltimore." I forgot she was leaving to Baltimore in two days, and knowing that I'll have to wait a week or so to explain everything to her, just by giving it time. I just kept sipping my cup of coffee, and I just sink in every word of advice Tara has given me. 

-I know this chapter is longer than the other chapters, but now, the rest will be long, having everything click together. By the way, keep in mind of the dream Abby had, it could come up in the future later. Here's chapter 8 y'all. :D-