Chapter 14: A Little Mess Up

Lucille's POV

It was only 7 am, and I was packing for my parents house. I already rented a car from the airport, and I don't have much to do today but two things. Pack and fill the Ford Focus with gas. Yes, I said Ford Focus, I love Fords so much!! Last night at 11, I went down to the laundry mat downstairs, and started on laundry because I know I won't have much time at my parent's house. My mom already said that i'll stay at their house for 3 days, and during those 3 days, we're going to do a lot of famliy things together. I haven't heard from anybody back in London in two days, which kind of worries me, but at the same time, I know they are working, taking care of each other, and just having fun. I'll be home this Sunday, which brings butterfiles to my stomach because i'll see the newly engaged couple, and hopefully, talk to Benedict personally. I've been thinking of what to say to him, but I know for a fact, i'm not going to have confidence to actually say it to his face. 

I was brushing out my wet hair from the shower, and debating on calling Martin and see if he knows anything new about the three back home. However, I had to get on the road in 30 minutes so I can beat the rush hour, and make it on time to Charlotte, North Carolina. My phone was at 60%, and the Focus has an USB plug for the cord, so i'll just charge it during the drive. 2 minutes later, I was ready to go. Heading down to the lobby, I was thinking of how I was going to pay when I check out. With my card, or with cash. I'll just see how much it is once I get to the desk. 

Benedict's POV

"Are you sure you don't want me watching the flat while you're gone?" Martin asked me, even though i've told him a bunch of times that we won't be gone for long. We're only away until Sunday, and everything that was expiring soon, I threw out last night. "Yes i'm sure. Besides, I already threw away the items that were soon going to be bad. And plus, I went ahead and turned the electricity off until Sunday." "Wow. You're more organized with this stuff than I am." We both laughed, and he opened the cab door for us. My luggage was in the trunk. "What are you going to say when you see her?" he asked me. "Hello maybe. I'm not really sure yet. While i'm on the flight, i'll think of what to say. Or how to approach Lucille." My phone was buzzing, and it was a text from Abby.. 

Abby: So, I just got a message from Lucille. She said she won't be able to contact us until this Saturday... 

Benedict: Why until then? 

Abby: She's going to North Carolina to see her parents. 

That ruins the whole plan. Great. I wonder if Drew knows. 

Benedict: This ruins the whole plan! 

Abby: I know...but, Drew is thinking of just renting a car from the airport and driving down to Charlotte. 

Benedict: Or I could just buy tickets to the airport there, and we can catch a ride from there. 

Abby: Let me talk to Drew about it and we'll let you know at the airport. 

Benedict: Alright

"Who was that?" Martin asked while I was putting my phone back in my pocket. "It was Abby. She said that Lucille is heading to her parent's house, and it ruins our plan." "Do y'all have a backup plan?" "She's discussing it with Drew right now." "Oh" It was silent, but after a while, we started talking about how 'The Sign of Three' is going to go, and how Mark and Steven are coming up with the next episode. 

Drew's POV

"So what do you think is the best option babe?" I asked Abby. She just told me that Lucille is heading to her parent's house, and it screws up our plan. "Benedict said he would pay for the tickets to Charlotte, and we would just catch a ride from the airport to the hosue." "It sounds like a good idea, but that would mean we would have to pay Benedict back." I've never been a fan of paying people back, but, there is times when I have done it. And buying plane tickets from one city to another, is going to cost a bit. 

As we were arriving to the airport, the cab driving was heading towards the departure side, and as we pulled up, we saw Benedict, standing there with his medium sized luggage. As soon as we got out of the cab, I paid the driver, and asked Benedict "What a almost small suitcase you have there." "Well, we planned on not being there for long. So I brought something that would suit me for the three days we're there." I nodded, and us three started heading to the ticket desk to get checked-in. 

-About 30 minutes later- 

"I swear, I will never go through security again!" Abby said a bit loudly to us. Victor was asleep in his car seat that was next to me. Abby was a bit mad that she had to walk through the security gate 6 times, and each time she went through, it kept beeping. But the security guards did say that lately, the gates have been acting up, which I could undetstand because they are pretty old and need to be replaced. 

Adam's POV

After hearing the phone conversation Lucille had with her friend named Abby, I was interested on taking a little trip to North Carolina and bringing David with me. Even though it isn't in the plan, she's leaving Baltimore and it would mess everything up. David was at home taking care of the plants. Dabid has always been one of those guys that likes planting plants in his front and backyard. There has been a few times a couple years ago, when I caught him gardening with Lucille in the backyard. What an interesting moment that was. My phone started going off. 

Adam: Hello?

David: Adam, it's me, David. Listen, I just got done hearing the conversation you sent me. We need to leave now in order for the plan to work. 

Adam: I was just thinking of taking a little trip there, but I don't know about bringing the weapons. 

David: Don't worry. I have it all figured out. 

-Soo, getting interesting, huh? xD Anyways, i'm pretty sure chapter 15 will be posted tonight since it's Friday:D-