Chapter 13: The Plans

Benedict's POV

We had just finished "The Empty Hearse", and we're now about to start rehearsing for "The Sign of Three". To me, I was thinking of how fun this episode is going to be, because in the episode, John Watson and Mary get married, and Sherlock has to make a speech due to the nice thing that he's John's best man. Anyways, I haven't heard from Lucille in days, but Martin updated this morning on how she's doing. He said that she is finally divorced from Adam Johnson. I would like to talk to her myself and see if she wants me to stop by her flat and clean up before she arrives home, but i also want to surprise her with something. 

"Benedict. I've noticed how much your mood has changed since last week. Is everything alright?" Mark asked me. I'm surprised he's one of the few people who noticed my mood has changed. Last week, I was still sad about Lucille saying she never wanted to hear from me again, and throughout last week, I started becoming happy again because I realized that I love my job so much, it made me feel happy going to work everyday. What even made me more happy, is the fact that it's sunny today, here in London. Feeling the warmth from the sun, felt good!! I started realizing how big my smile was, because both Martin and Mark were giving me weird glances. "Where did that smile come from?" Martin asked me. "More than likely, he won't answer your question. He didn't answer mine." Mark said. "Oh, sorry guys. Mark, everything is alright. And Martin. This smile is from how good life is." 

-A day later-

"Typcial." Abby said to Drew and I. Drew invited me over to watch Victor, so he can take Abby out to dinner, since they haven't had a date in months. "What?" I asked her, and she finished writing some numbers and names on a piece of paper. "It's raining pretty heavily, so it's making me wonder if I should even write Micky's number on here. Plus, I know it's hard for Drew to see while he's driving in this type of condition!" The fact about Drew not seeing that well when it's raining heavily, is true. Just the other day, it was raining like cats and dogs, we were going to the electronic store to find some movies and talk to the workers about an computer charger. Drew wanted to drive us there, and he didn't have his glasses on. Let's just say, the drive there, almost took 2 hours, even though it's only about 30 minutes away from their flat. Crazy, right?! I was just thinking about what Lucille and I could've been if she didn't find out, and I kept it in. Each little possible fact, then turned into horrible things. Maybe it was a good idea that she found out the hard way... but here's the one question I want an answer to... how will I make it up to her? 

Drew's POV

It's been 20 minutes since we left the flat. The rain has calmed down, which is good, and already Abby is worrying about Victor. "Babe, he will be fine. Benedict knows how to take care of babies, especially ones that are as young as Victor." I told her, and by how she was sighing, it relieved her. "I know he knows. But i'm not used to being away from Victor. I'm always there with him and for him." One day, she will accept the real fact that he'll be a teenager, almost an adult, he'll want to do things on his own. "One day, he will want to do things on his own. And if he ever has a sibling, they will want to as well." I'm trying to make a point so she knows what the future is going to be like when he's older. "You have a point there.." her voice drifted off, and I just kept driving, focusing on what surroundings and the conditions that are exsisting. 

We've arrived to dinner, the waitress sits us at a table, and I decided to tell Abby the plan both Benedict and I have been thinking. "So Abby, have you talked to Lucille lately?" "Just the other day." "What did she have to say darling?" "She said she's officially divorced from that arsehole. She sounded so happy." I bet she is. "I just wish I was there to celebrate with her." "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about." 

Abby's POV

"Why? Is there something going on?" I asked Drew after he talked. Yes, I wanted to be with Lucille and celebrate the divorce, but I didn't think that Drew had something going on. "Benedict and I have noticed that you've been bored lately and how you seemed a bit lonely. So, we bought plane tickets." He had 3 Delta Airlines tickets in his hand. I was so happy that we were going to Baltimore to see Lucille!! But then it struck me. Well, two things did. Whose going to take care of Victor? And have they both thinked about the reaction she might have, if she sees Benedict? "Babe. Have you guys thinked everything through?" "Well what do you mean?" "Like. Who will watch Victor whil we're gone?" "We're bringing him along." That made me smile even more. "But, has Benedict thought about how Lucille will feel once she sees him?" I asked Drew, wanting to know if he ACTUALLY has. "He says he has been. And he can only picture one thing." "And what is it?" "That she will call him out, tell him to never see her or find her, and leave." 

Adam's POV

"So. You're divorced now? How does it feel?" David Jones asked me. "I am, and it feels good." David was over at my house. He called earlier and wanted to go over a few things with me. "First of all, i'm glad you two are divorced. I couldn't stand her. Secondly, have you thought about the plan?" A billion plans pulled up in my mind, so I had to ask "Which plan?" "Plan Forget" "Please remind me of what the plan consisted of." David searches through his navy blue backpack, pulls out a file that has 'Plan Forget' written in red ink across it. He hands the file to me, and I start reading. "Ah. This file." "Yes that file. Don't you remember that we planned this to happen as soon as the divorce was finalized?!" I remember the whole 5 hours, coming up with this plan.. "I remember that we were going to find her and kill her. Now, let's launch the plan." Plan Forget was just now getting started. 

-I kept debating on how this chapter was going to go and how it connects to everything that's going to happen... and I changed the chapter title 5 times. Anywhale, enjoy :D-