Chapter 18: When The Lights Go Out...

Martin's POV

Lucille and Benedict weren't answering their phones, so I tried calling Abby. It kept ringing and ringing. What's going on? Where could they be? After hearing the rings for such a long time, she finally picked up. 

Abby: H-hello? 

Martin: Abby? Are you ok? 

Abby: *hearing the other voices* Say you're good or else. 

Martin: Abby? Who is all there? What's going on? 

Abby: Help... 

I heard tears from her voice, a hard slap come from an hand, and the distant word 'help'. Something's not right. She's in trouble. Along with everybody else. Instead of heading straight to the hotel, I changed my mind and headed towards the police station. Maybe they can get ahold of the call, and track Abby's cell phone. I hope everyone's alright. 

 Drew's POV

"What are you two doing here? And David, why do you have a gun?" Lucille asked the two men that were standing in front of us. By what i've gathered, the guy that's right next to Lucille, is Adam. And the guy that's a bit away from us, is David, who is holding a gun. Holy shit. A gun?! This isn't good. We need help... but how? My phone is in my pocket and my hands are tied up. I'm praying for a miracle.

Adam's POV

"Oh sweet Lucille." I grabbed her wrists harder. "Ever since we've been married, i've hated you in little ways." She was about to cry, and I know, Benedict is watching with an angry look. I turned my head, and told him "Don't worry. You'll be able to watch your girlfriend die slowly." I let go of her, causing her to fall to the ground. Sweet old memories of us starting running through my head, and during that time, I started getting mixed feelings. Shit. 

"David. Go get Alia. We need her here to help with the girls." I commanded David, and he left. I noticed the guy sitting next to Benedict. He looked innocent. They all looked innocent. But I can't back out of this mission. Not now, because once all this is over, i'm going to kill David and the boss, steal the boss's $1 million dollars, and take Alia with me to Hawaii. David came back with Alia behind him, and she stood next to me. "David said you told him to get me. What is it this time?" She asked. "Untie the ropes from their wrists." "But sir, they could get away" "Oh, we'll make sure they don't." 

Abby's POV

Alia took the ropes off our wrists, and you can clearly see the dried blood rope burns. This is the worst feeling ever. We were all a mess, but we could be dead any second because David had a gun in his hands. This would be a perfect time to call for help, but the bad guys are so strict on watching our every move, it would be impossible. "Before we get started, you two may say goodbye to them. But you only get a minute." David told us, and I looked at Benedict, then Drew. Painfully kneeling down by Drew, I felt fresh tears gathering in my eyes. "I'm so sorry" Drew told me. I gave him one last passionate kiss, with my tears running down. Once I pulled back, I noticed that he was about to break down. "I love you" 

Lucille's POV

"Lucille, listen" Benedict started speaking, but I put my finger on his lips. "Don't say anything. Let me speak. I know when we first met, I liked you right away, but I shouldn't have. I should've waited, but I didn't. After I overheard you and Martin talking that night, I couldn't bare with you or my feelings anymore...I didn't know what to do or how to talk to you.. Benedict.." He quickly shut me up with a kiss, and it felt good. "I'm sorry Lucille." And I was being pulled away from him and Drew. This could be the last time i'll ever seen them.. all I did was pray and pray for the best of us. We needed help right away, and everybody who has been torturing us, needs to get arrested.. I just wanna scream help..please god, help us. 

Martin's POV

The cops gave me an address to this underground tunnel, and i've been walking for about 30 minutes. The cops said they'll get the others ready, and will be on their way shortly, but the main one said I just need to say the code 'dare', and they would start heading over.  Finally, I reach a door that was unlocked, so I walked through. As I was walking, I dialed the main cops phone number, and he said "be ready" I heard screams, and started pacing myself. Once I reached the main room, everybody's eyes went to me, but mine went to the wooden chairs, where Abby and Lucille were getting whipped and tortured. "No.." "Martin.." Both Benedict and Drew said, and I pulled out my gun, but it wasn't pointing to anybody. "Ah, another little friend came to save your behinds." Adam said. "I should've known you were up to this" I pointed my gun to Adam. "It's funny that you're just now realizing that Martin." "Wait, you two know each other?" Drew asked surprised. "We used to be friends, that's how he met Lucille in the first place." I said out loud. I heard another scream coming from Abby, and I shouted "DON'T YOU DARE HIT HER AGAIN!!" I said the que for the cops to start arriving, and I heard the main cop screaming to everybody at the station, telling them to get ambulances. 

Lucille's POV

"Martin, i'm going to need you to step away from us, and leave." David's gun was pointing to Martin, but it went back to us. "I'm not going anywhere unless my friends are untied from those poles.." Adam and Alia untied Drew and Benedict from the poles, and they stood up, but they almost fell to the ground. "And they're coming with me" Bad move Martin, bad move. David pulled me up quickly, threw me to the ground, and then Drew fell right beside me. This is it. This is the part where we die, and everybody will mourn over the death of us because they saw it with their own eyes. "Abby go over by Benedict" Adam told Abby, and David moved his gun from us, to Adam, and bang. Adam fell to the ground, dead, with blood pouring out, going all over the cement ground. "NO!!" Alia screamed, but this time, she didn't get shot. Drew was screaming very bloody, and I felt pains coming from my side. Drew and I got shot by David... 

-Instead of writing a long note like I do with every chapter, i'll just say i'm writing chapter 19, and enjoy-