Chapter 15-The grave Mistake

Night time came fast after the Tv program has ended and i felt really tired.Working on the EXPO papers had been stressful, and i've been attending to guests since the time i finished.

I haven't seen Aasim since and i was beginning to worry.I tried calling his phone but it was off, so i informed one of his assistants to let me know whenever he's back.

I lay on my bed and took my phone, then checked in my gallery.There were pictures of Afaan i had snapped from the program, I sent one to him and used an ugly emoji with the caption-'You look rough, this is the effect of not staying with me at home.

His reply came after some minutes- Trust you for staring.I might come home tomorrow.

I smiled and was about to reply when a help came in, informing me Aasim is back.I kept the phone at once and headed to his chamber.

--
"You should not be here".He said when he opened the door.

"I know, i want to talk to you can we sit?" He nodded.He was looking gloomy and his face was red which frightened me the more.I made up my mind not to leave the chamber without him telling me what's wrong.

"Are we not friends? we can share anything, please Sheikh tell me what's wrong".He nervously adjusted his head scarf and avoided eye contact.

"Girl problem?"i asked.

"What?no.I just...i'm having difficulties with some work, from the university, there's a project i still can't get over".
"Ya Allah and you couldn't tell me?i can help you, we can do it together".I said and he smiled slightly, then went in his room and came out with a file, with the logo of 'sandhurst university england' on it.

"You attended sandhurst?"i asked in awe and he nodded."Yes, both Mr Fan and i.

"That's great, Dad wanted Waleed to go there too,but he changed his mind and sent him to Livingstone".I explained checking the papers.
We sat there discussing with me giving him best of ideas i could think of.

After what seemed like hours, we completed most of it and Aasim insisted we play 'Grand theft auto' on his Ps4 before i leave.He is so childish.
Fortunately i'm good at it because Waleed used to have it back at our palace.

"I must confess you are doing very very bad Sheikha, how can you fail this mission?, it's like the simplest of all".Aasim whined.
I rolled my eyes and shrugged."Probably i forgot how to play this one.I think i should go"
"Wait let's have some dinner", he suggested and i said yes with my brows.

"Chicken is good".He said taking a spoonful of his soup.
"You are hallucinating from the goodness of the soup".I laughed.That's what Mom used to tell me.

He didn't reply, he continued nibbling on his chicken.I sighted an album of him and Afaan and picked it up.It was obviously their pictures in Sandhurst.They looked so, so young.

"Do you miss England"i asked laughing at the pictures.He laughed and shook his head.
"Not very much, i just miss our friends there and the fun we used to have, you know, we were naughty back then with all our juvenile behaviour", he said remembering those times.

"Wow, tell me about all you did".I said adjusting my sitting position.He finished his soup and then started talking about their life in England from the first time they arrived at the university to their graduation.Afaan graduated first of course, but he attended Aasim's graduation too.All so exciting.Afaan was even more jolly than Aasim back then, He probably changed when he grew up and learnt the reality.

He was also the guy every girl liked.But Aasim said he never dated any, he just befriend all of them so that they won't feel bad.Still,i kind of felt bad by the thought of Afaan and girls.I know it's crazy, he doesn't even like me.