Chapter 24-The attack

Who do you think took the above video of her?🖕🏻Afaan or Aasim?

Afaan or Aasim?

Who do you think took the above video of her?🖕🏻Afaan or Aasim?

Ameerah's POV

I was crying.My mom was consoling me and Waleed was trying to convince me that this is the best for now.

I wasn't understanding anything.All i want is to go back to him, to his house, to his family and my marital home.I cried and cried.

I had cried out loud for Afaan's name when they forced me to go with them but he was nowhere near .So that's how they put on an Abayah over me and i was carried by two nurses down to a car and straight to the airport.

--
My phone has been off because i ran out of battery.I called to Maria the help to bring the cell phone to me which was charging downstairs.

She brought it after a minute and i eagerly turned it on.

I saw a few messages popped in but none were from Afaan.Then i saw three from Aasim.I didn't bother to view it.I dialed Afaan's phone and it rang for few seconds before he then picked up.

"He hello.Are you fine?I've been tryin..."

"Calm down, i'm fine.Please come and take me back home".I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"I wish i could...but i can't.I respect your Dad alot so i can't ..i..i want you to know, Aasim has disappeared from his bed.I'm sure he is coming to you.I've been looking for him all around the city but he has already left.He called for an emergency flight and left at once.

I heard him sigh and then kept quiet.

I was damn scared.Aasim is going nuts.Afaan is becoming debilitated.Aasim coming here will only add to the problem and call for a public attention.He then suddenly said bye and cut the call.

--
My door swung open and i looked up expectantly.It was Waleed.I ignored him and continued playing a game on my phone.I was so angry with them, most especially him.He behaved like a jerk to Afaan and taking me away forcefully was his idea.