Chapter 35-Inviting Trouble

Flashback: Afaan informed Ameerah that he had agreed to give Aasim one of the twins, and she disagrees.She decided to leave him for a while because he seems to care for only Aasim in his life.

I woke up with a jump, my heart pacing as if in fright.But no, i was just determined to proceed with my mission.Yeah, my mission of escaping from my husband's house for a while.

It was a relief Afaan had gone out early, giving me the chance to pack my essentials with ease.He had wokenme up for Fajr and i had behaved typically normal, so as to clear his mind of any suspicion.

It wasn't long before i finished arranging my bag, picked some baby items and returned everything in place.I picked up my clutch and proceeded to the main door.

Turning the door knob, i found it stiff.I repeated the action again and again but it wasn't moving and there was no key anywhere.All this could mean only one thing, Afaan had locked me up.He had the guts to lock me up after all he did!

I dropped my purse in annoyance, not knowing what to do.How could he have guessed that i was planning to leave? i didn't make it obvious.I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working.

Giving up, i dragged myself to the nearest sofa and sat.And that was when my eyes caught a glimpse of a piece of paper lying on the center table.Oh, this guy also had the guts to leave a note.Cool.

I picked it up .

- I'm sorry, you were acting too normal, i knew you were up to something.

What? seriously? he doesn't even have any remorse.Well, he won this.But i will not let it skip.I will invite some trouble.It will be fun.

I picked up my phone and typed a message to Waleed.His reply came shortly-

--

When Afaan returned, i took no notice of him.I didn't welcome him or anything.He didn't say anything either.I watched him walk into the kitchen and i shrugged.

He emerged after a moment with a cup of tea for himself.I pretended to be busy on my phone.I heard him drag a chair from the dining table while humming a song before sitting to have his tea.

The atmosphere was getting awkward when suddenly his phone rang.I listened attentively to him as he picked.

"Yes Safra, i'm free.What? You wanna see me now?Okay..right away"...

My jaw dropped in alarm.What lady has the right to just call him and invite him out? They got to be kidding..

I saw him brush his hair into a more perfect way and walk into his room.I was losing patience and tears were almost creeping up.I waited for him to come out and he did, after few minutes.

He had changed his clothes and was now in black trousers and a perfectly white shirt.What flirty wears.I thought.

He made his way to the door and i found myself walking fast, reaching the door before him.

"You..you can't go".I said while grasping the door knob and holding it tight.

He burst into a fit of laughter and squeezed my cheek."You get trapped easily". He said.

I was ready to fight him when the door swung open, revealing my brother.Waleed was standing with a terific expression.I sensed trouble.And unfortunately i invited the trouble myself.

--

Waleed didn't wait for us to invite him in.He pushed past us and caught sight of the small luggage i had packed.

He called out to some men he came with and they came collecting the luggage and lastly he took hold of my hand and made his way out.

"Stop! i screamed". I didn't call you to create a scene here.And..i've changed my mind, i'm staying".I stuttered.

He laughed in a cunning tone and shot a glare at Afaan.This is the problem, Waleed doesn't listen to any one once he has made up his mind.

"Come and get her if you have the right", He said to Afaan and forcefully dragged me out.

"Let her go!" i heard a voice from behind me shouted.No need to look back, it was Aasim.He took away Waleed's hand away from mine and faced him as if ready to fight.

"Please, please don't".I begged them.The drama was too much for me.Afaan pulled me into a hug.

But Waleed won't listen.He was throwing kicks to Aasim and Aasim was just escaping each one.Probably not wanting to fight back for my sake.

Suddently, a wave of excruciating pain washed over me and i screamed in pain.I started to recite the verses My mom had given me for the pregnancy.Afaan was alarmed and all i could remember was i was rushed down into a car and...

Afaan was alarmed and all i could remember was i was rushed down into a car and

A very late update i know and i'm very sorry for that.
Sadly just a chapter remaining
See you soon❤️❤️